Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Squirt! NSFW!!
#81

minorthreat Wrote:And it ate at you that she had sex with some clown from UJ instead of you, didn't it?

Guaranteed he wilted over that.
Reply
#82

minorthreat Wrote:And it ate at you that she had sex with some clown from UJ instead of you, didn't it?

I was disappointed in her for doing it on webcam for somebody else to see.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#83

phantom Wrote:I was disappointed in her for doing it on webcam for somebody else to see.

Because of the time (3 years) that you had put in getting her to trust and confide in you?
Reply
#84

Squirt didn't like it either. For one thing it was getting all the attention. Squirt even commented that it looked like FP had gained 30 pounds in her freshman year.

Then this from somebody that belongs to an exibitionist forum, sends out nudes and masturbates on audio.

squirt Wrote:The relationship or sex hook-up thing is fine. It's just that at some point, one should ask themselves, "Do I really need to be on a webcam?"

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#85

phantom Wrote:Squirt didn't like it either. For one thing it was getting all the attention. Squirt even commented that it looked like FP had gained 30 pounds in her freshman year.

Then this from somebody that belongs to an exibitionist forum, sends out nudes and masturbates on audio.

The difference is that I haven't seen her deny what she does. Unlike you being a pedophile and Blondie sending out titty shots and claiming to be high and mighty while blowing random guys.
Reply
#86

minorthreat Wrote:The difference is that I haven't seen her deny what she does. Unlike you being a pedophile and Blondie sending out titty shots and claiming to be high and mighty while blowing random guys.

Sending out pics to a select few people you trust is different than posting it for general consumption.

To think otherwise would be comparable to saying that having sex with your S.O. is no different than being a prostitute.

I've never seen blondie say that other than in jest when somebody asked her was she still blowing famous people.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#87

blondie's but one comment away from being deleted like her puppet was at yet one more forum...

[Image: sig_banner.php?name=154]
Reply
#88

I've got to get some sleep. It's been fun.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#89

spunky Wrote:blondie's but one comment away from being deleted like her puppet was at yet one more forum...

What are you talking about convict?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#90

phantom Wrote:What are you talking about convict?

You'll be a convict as soon as Chris Hansen catches up to you.
Reply
#91

phantom, you are hysterical.

"OMG, squirt did this and squirt did that and I'm just so preoccupied about everything she has said and done and it has no bearing on anything. I'm just a total douche nozzle and I like to throw stones while living in a glass house."

That's you, you moron.

FrEaK posted FP's video and I checked it out because she was clothed - tank top and panties for all of 30 seconds. If there were other more damning video, I don't know of them and I've never seen them.

I absolutely thoroughly enjoy sharing my pictures with others who love to see them and who may also love to share their pictures with me. I only share with those who enjoy seeing them and I certainly don't send pictures to anyone who doesn't like the way I look. I post what I want, when I want, and where I want. The Autistic Twins are malicious bullies who each have a severe mental disorder which is why you're two peas in a pod. You both treat people like shit and you're both horrible, wretched individuals and wastes of human skin.

Oh, and most importantly, there is nothing wrong with my tits.

[Image: 2074491-boobs1_nov07.jpg]

Have a nice day, asshole.
Reply
#92

spunky Wrote:blondie's but one comment away from being deleted like her puppet was at yet one more forum...


Do you mean the forum where squirt was assured blondie was already through posting at? That's the only reason she agreed to join. Even though blondie had posted there about 2 days before.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#93

phantom Wrote:What are you talking about convict?


don't drop the soap bitch...

[Image: sig_banner.php?name=154]
Reply
#94

squirt Wrote:phantom, you are hysterical.

"OMG, squirt did this and squirt did that and I'm just so preoccupied about everything she has said and done and it has no bearing on anything. I'm just a total douche nozzle and I like to throw stones while living in a glass house."

That's you, you moron.

FrEaK posted FP's video and I checked it out because she was clothed - tank top and panties for all of 30 seconds. If there were other more damning video, I don't know of them and I've never seen them.

I absolutely thoroughly enjoy sharing my pictures with others who love to see them and who may also love to share their pictures with me. I only share with those who enjoy seeing them and I certainly don't send pictures to anyone who doesn't like the way I look. I post what I want, when I want, and where I want. The Autistic Twins are malicious bullies who each have a severe mental disorder which is why you're two peas in a pod. You both treat people like shit and you're both horrible, wretched individuals and wastes of human skin.

Oh, and most importantly, there is nothing wrong with my tits.

[Image: 2074491-boobs1_nov07.jpg]

Have a nice day, asshole.

Are those yours squirt? They look bigger than I remember.

Have you gained weight?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#95

phantom Wrote:Are those yours squirt? They look bigger than I remember.

Better get a viagra.
Reply
#96

I think that's the first tit shot since she was modded.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#97

Nice modification, anal blast. Better to not let Blondie see you slipping.
Reply
#98

It sure is a lot more difficult to argue with a woman that has her tits out.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#99

Especially with awesome tits like those! So this is where everybody's hangin' nowadays. I wondered why X was so quiet lately.
Reply

goat pressured me into coming here. I dunno why Kooky Bitch and her lapdog followed... oh yes I do, they're banned everywhere else. :roll:

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)