Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hey Squirt! NSFW!!
#21

I'm on my third bucket of popcorn. This has been better than watching Iron Man fight Robin Hood all over Avatarland.
Reply
#22

This place is aptly named I must say.

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]
Reply
#23

Would only be more fitting if it were CrazyTrain
Reply
#24

Oh fuck, everyone here is insane in their own way.

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]
Reply
#25

phantom Wrote:I'm sure she's sleeping now. She doesn't stay online 18 hours a day like you do.

So who did Barrock mean was your e-fuck instead of Ack?

I'm sure if anything is going on anywhere on the internet you'll keep us informed of it here.

Yeah!

And you got kicked out of the military for being bi-sexual too! So there!

We're BFFs! Sure, we've never met, but we're soul mates dammit!
Reply
#26

Christy's White Knight Wrote:Yeah!

And you got kicked out of the military for being bi-sexual too! So there!
bugger!
Reply
#27

Oh can someone tell HapYap over at X that it was BIAB that told me squirt was warned for stalking at gat. When I asked her who she said "I don't know" when I asked her how she knew she said "hapyap"

So, can someone go tell that walking case of little man syndrome that it wasn't him that told me it was BIAB.

I think I've proved morethan enough for you all to know it's true.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#28

squirt Wrote:phantom, you lazy piece of shit and lousy BFF. What are you doing here? Get your ass over to CF and fight for your girl! She's getting the ever-living shit beat out of her over there! You spineless fuckin' wanker. How many phone calls has she made to you, blubbering her eyes out? Go be the white knight! I'm sure you can handle those big bad mean CFers.

Hey surprise surprise everyone! squirts hanging on my every move.

That nutty broad over there reminds me a whole lot of you.

How many times have I called you blubbering my eyes out? More lies.

If you're gonna be here, you might as well post those nasty sacks of stretch marks.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#29

Blondie Wrote:Oh can someone tell HapYap over at X that it was BIAB that told me squirt was warned for stalking at gat. When I asked her who she said "I don't know" when I asked her how she knew she said "hapyap"

So, can someone go tell that walking case of little man syndrome that it wasn't him that told me it was BIAB.

I think I've proved morethan enough for you all to know it's true.

I thought you were banned there. are you lurking?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#30

WoolyGoat Wrote:I thought you were banned there. are you lurking?

She doesn't do that yo.... :roll:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#31

Blondie Wrote:Hey surprise surprise everyone! squirts hanging on my every move.

That nutty broad over there reminds me a whole lot of you.

How many times have I called you blubbering my eyes out? More lies.

If you're gonna be here, you might as well post those nasty sacks of stretch marks.
Surprise, surprise - I've been a member of CF for 3 years. But hey, let's say that I joined 3 years ago and I have been waiting for you to post so that I can follow you there, even though I've been reading and posting there for 3 years. Isn't Imagination Land fun? You're not welcome anywhere. Sucks to be you.

Blondie Wrote:Oh can someone tell HapYap over at X that it was BIAB that told me squirt was warned for stalking at gat. When I asked her who she said "I don't know" when I asked her how she knew she said "hapyap"

So, can someone go tell that walking case of little man syndrome that it wasn't him that told me it was BIAB.

Blondie Wrote:She's got about a hundred grand posts on 4-5 different forums. Her whole life is the internet and stalking people accross the web. I think I'm 2nd or3rd target. HapYap told me once she was showed the door at another place for stalking.
It's hard to keep your big fat fibs straight, isn't it?
Reply
#32

I will tell hapyap you said hi!
Reply
#33

WoolyGoat Wrote:I thought you were banned there. are you lurking?

Obsessing over a place you've got a lifetime ban at is normal, right?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#34

JCW Wrote:Obsessing over a place you've got a lifetime ban at is normal, right?

Talking about people constantly at a place where you banned them is normal, right?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#35

Can I use this AV at UJ or will you delete it?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#36

Christy's White Knight Wrote:Yeah!

And you got kicked out of the military for being bi-sexual too! So there!


I was afraid I'd have a drill instructor that looked like squirt so I never joined.

There are no bi-sexuals. Only people that lie to themselves to have a family and look normal.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#37

I've never seen a mod melt so bad that they delete their own picture and posts.

Squirt deleted her monumental 10K post. You don't think she is ashamed or anything do you?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#38

phantom Wrote:I've never seen a mod melt so bad that they delete their own picture and posts.

Squirt deleted her monumental 10K post. You don't think she is ashamed or anything do you?

Nobody fucking cares you fucking retard.
Reply
#39

minorthreat Wrote:Nobody fucking cares you fucking retard.

Yes they do. I own this forum el grande noggin.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#40

phantom Wrote:Yes they do. I own this forum el grande noggin.

No, you own an industrial size bottle of Jergins and Christy's phone #. Lucky you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)