Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Any big plans
#61

cLaY Wrote:That dude looks like a IT guy or something. I'm 29, haven't played in almost 1 year. Golf game has been on point so far this year. Shot in the low 90s for the first time. Company scramble next weekend, winning team takes home new drivers.


I'm a awesome scramble player. Can putt and inside 90 I'm tight. Playing Wed at a great course. You need to play every week. Sat morning or something faggot.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#62

Blondie Wrote:Niggah please, have you seen you?

You'll be fucking a dead trucker behind a bus stop if it's a good night.

you have mt confused with flumper, i think.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#63

Why would a trucker be at a bus stop? He's got a truck for Chrissakes.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#64

Blondie Wrote:Niggah please, have you seen you?

You'll be fucking a dead trucker behind a bus stop if it's a good night.

This is great.

Try not to blow anyone at work today.
Reply
#65

No promises.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#66

cLaY Wrote:Her "schitck"...and I mean that loosely sometimes makes me sad because I know this chick is actually a person living out her horrible life on message boards. I wouldn't hesitate one second if my life became babbling on and on at a message board, I'd park my car in the garage, close the door, start it up, wait to get sleepy, then pull a gun out of the glove compartment and swallow a bullet. Your life, blondie, is fucking horrible.

Yes my ten min here after work is all I have in life.


Dumbfuck.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#67

we all know it's way more than 10 minutes. and we all know it's way more than one forum.

do the math. you're pathetic.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#68

finished my drywall bitches!
Reply
#69

The petting zoo was super packed today. I still got my fill of goat love though. :wub: Had a nice picnic lunch on the lawn, now we're home awaiting the arrival of the godson for a sleepover.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#70

goats!

:finger:
Reply
#71

They pressured me into it.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#72

Fishing was bad yesterday. The rain has really cooled the water temp. down, delaying the spawn. It needs to warm up and stay warm, then I'll be all over the crappie like Phantom on a 16 year old at UJ. The beer tasted good though. Might head out later today.
Reply
#73

I was going to go gambling but one of the kittens I found in the park somehow hurt her paw and it swelled up twice the normal size. I had to take her to the vet and stay to give her antibiotics. It's draining today and I think she feels better. Smile

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#74

I totally pressure washed the house saturday. Super fun and stuff. We watched Robin Hood as a family saturday night. Not that silly russell crowe robin hood but the disney one. That rooster can really rock out.

Went to church with my dad today.. then swam at his house. Came home in time to clean the gutters and cook the family some ribs on the traeger pit! Whoot!
Reply
#75

Mmmm ribs!! :drool:

I haven't watched the Disney Robin Hood since I was a wee lass. I'll hafta get that one for JCW Jr. in the next couple years.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#76

JCW Wrote:Why would a trucker be at a bus stop? He's got a truck for Chrissakes.

I used to take breakdown calls from truckers. They are strange people.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#77

JCW Wrote:Mmmm ribs!! :drool:

I haven't watched the Disney Robin Hood since I was a wee lass. I'll hafta get that one for JCW Jr. in the next couple years.

Don't make me smack you.

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]
Reply
#78

Robin Hood Men in Tights > all other Robin Hood movies.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#79

WoolyGoat Wrote:Robin Hood Men in Tights > all other Robin Hood movies.

sin

the short ghey guy with frosted tips

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#80

Snargs an Errol Flynn Robin Hood guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post by phantom
05-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
05-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Last Post by phantom
02-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
02-10-2008, 03:29 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-08-2008, 10:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)