Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

JCW NSFW
#61

I really don't think phantom is smart enough or suave enough to pull something like that off.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#62

Why the fuck would any man want two wives!?!? seriously. that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard of.
Reply
#63

I don't know. I'm just saying it's a possibility. Keep one gf at one forum and keep the other at another.
Reply
#64

bam Wrote:You just have to keep them separate like in real life. You hear about those guys who have a family in one city and a family in another one. Maybe this is the same way.

I know a guy that did this for 10+ years. Neither of his families knew about the other.
Reply
#65

So Phantom has never actually seen his girlfriend except online?

That seems pretty cool, I guess.
Reply
#66

minorthreat Wrote:So Phantom has never actually seen his girlfriend except online?

That seems pretty cool, I guess.

No, he has a RL GF that he sleeps with, it's just that he has to picture someone else while doing so. That's the rumor anyway.
Reply
#67

squirt Wrote:No, he has a RL GF that he sleeps with, it's just that he has to picture someone else while doing so. That's the rumor anyway.

That sounds more like your life. With all the porn you download and men you send your pictures to. Sounds like there is something missing from your sex life if you have to be an exhibitionist online 16 hours a day.

A married woman that writes a story about waiting for the house to get empty so she can stick vibrators in her and imagine what it's like for strangers on the internet to watch her. Then you record it for everybody to hear. Sounds to me like you're definitely lacking something in your life.

There has never been an attention whore quite that big in the history of UJ.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#68

JCW Wrote:His girlfriend is on the phone. I don't even know if they've seen each other in person. This is how he has so much time for slipping the imaginary baloney pony to Kooky Bitch.

phantom: I don't give a flying fuck what you do at UJ, you douche. Seriously. You guys think this "bad tits" smack hurts me or something. Oh noes, words on a computer screen who haven't touch tits since their momma breastfed them think mine are nasty! Waaaah!

Do you really have no idea how bad those things look? I would think Canada's free health care would pay to have them fixed.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#69

phantoms avoiding the issue, which means people have nailed it in this thread. another lost thread for phantom.
Reply
#70

UnderWhelmed Wrote:phantoms avoiding the issue, which means people have nailed it in this thread. another lost thread for phantom.

What issue are you talking about?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#71

Anhil8tor Wrote:holy shit goat! Thanks for pressuring JCW into actually posting these rather than PMing you....

Dido, loved the pics JCW! Phantom, you either have distorted vision or you're simply a fag!
Reply
#72

go back to X, fag.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#73

WoolyGoat Wrote:go back to X, fag.

Is that some lame attempt to sound cool? Yeah ok, hotshot, you are the coolest! :praise:
Reply
#74

BrownStool Wrote:Dido, loved the pics JCW! Phantom, you either have distorted vision or you're simply a fag!

Thanks! He doesn't believe the garbage he's posting here, merely trying to gain favour from his puppetmaster. It's alright.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#75

BrownStool Wrote:Is that some lame attempt to sound cool? Yeah ok, hotshot, you are the coolest! :praise:

no, it's just that we've reached our tard quota for the month. take a hike.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#76

WoolyGoat Wrote:...we've reached our tard quota for the month

Good for you. You must have filled the last vacancy.
Reply
#77

"I know you are, but what am I" smack?

I guess I can't say I expected anything better.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#78

WoolyGoat Wrote:"I guess I can't say I expected anything better.

Oh good. Since I don't know what the fuck you're on about that.
Reply
#79

You two should settle this in a pool full of Jello. I'll referee.

:pizza:

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#80

JCW Wrote:You two should settle this in a pool full of Jello. I'll referee.

:pizza:

You could throw them a tit if they start to drown.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)