Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Any big plans
#21

The zoo sounds fun- I could do without babysitting though.
Reply
#22

Yeah, me too. I need the money though. Plus she's bringing him to my place so it's pretty easy since my place is totally childproofed. I can turn them loose in the backyard on all the plastic playground stuff we have out there and kill a bunch of time.

The petting zoo rocks! All they have is goats but if you stay til the end of the day, they let you carry one of the baby goats back to the barn. I was more excited about cuddling a baby goat than I have been about cuddling a baby human!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#23

I hate goats. It's their fucking creepy sideways eyes. Plus they smell like shit and like boston.
Reply
#24

These are miniature goats or something. They're super cute. Even UW's heart of ice would melt when approached by one of these little fuzzballs.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#25

I lke goats- I think they're cute
Reply
#26

Goat won't like the short jokes in here.


Any of you see goats picture next to the pygmy goats in greece?
Reply
#27

[Image: Damascene+goat,+white.jpg]

really fucking cute...
Reply
#28

Anhil8tor Wrote:Goat won't like the short jokes in here.


Any of you see goats picture next to the pygmy goats in greece?

Yeah, it was posted in one of the threads awhile back.
Reply
#29

UnderWhelmed Wrote:[Image: Damascene+goat,+white.jpg]

really fucking cute...

It's very cute
Reply
#30

:err:
Reply
#31

Anhil8tor Wrote:Goat won't like the short jokes in here.


Any of you see goats picture next to the pygmy goats in greece?

Sadly, no. I've only heard the stories. Maybe one day I can learn his tricks about pressuring people into posting pictures and get him to repost it.

UW: that's a damn ugly goat. These are more along the lines of what we're dealing with at the petting zoo. This is last time we went and I got to carry a baby back:

[Image: 23515_10150157241110591_839635590_11657953_721017_n.jpg]

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#32

Awww, how cute?!
Reply
#33

The munchkin has no interest in the goats. He just wants to play the with table of brushes they have in the petting area. Kids!!!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#34

ewwww, how'd you get the stink off your arm? acid?
Reply
#35

That's so funny!
Reply
#36

PS - L to R

1,2
Reply
#37

UnderWhelmed Wrote:PS - L to R

1,2

Thats enough out of you.Thanks for stopping by.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

you're welcome?
Reply
#39

[video=youtube;yplgAnGg6ZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yplgAnGg6ZE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Say hello to immortality, black guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

I work on Saturday. Sunday - don't know yet. If Jen gets back from her job on Saturday, maybe we can go out some time this weekend.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post by phantom
05-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
05-06-2010, 08:16 PM
Last Post by phantom
02-27-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post by Shadrach
02-10-2008, 03:29 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-08-2008, 10:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)