Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

JCW NSFW
#41

Is phantom not being able to get it up supposed to be a burn on me? I'm so confused.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#42

JCW Wrote:Is phantom not being able to get it up supposed to be a burn on me? I'm so confused.

No. It's because he turns 67 this year.
Reply
#43

I hope he has asked his doctor if he's healthy enough for sexual activity. Stroking yourself to underaged UJers has to be hard on the ole ticker.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#44

minorthreat Wrote:Do you plan your phone calls with Christy around your Cialis consumption? SRO. Thanks.

Christy is nature's Cialis.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#45

Why don't I just post your tits at UJ and have people rate them. That way you'll have unbiased opinions.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#46

phantom Wrote:Christy is nature's Cialis.

Blondie has to be embarrassed by this display right?Its not its this cool guy making funny jokes getting over on everybody linking himself to her.If its possible he's dragging her down and making her look like she'd date a pathetic loser.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

So phantom has a girlfriend and blondie is married. Surely there isn't anything wrong with a little phone sex and jacking it to internet pictures?


My question is do you have to look at chirsties pictures before having sex with your girlfriend?
Reply
#48

His girlfriend is on the phone. I don't even know if they've seen each other in person. This is how he has so much time for slipping the imaginary baloney pony to Kooky Bitch.

phantom: I don't give a flying fuck what you do at UJ, you douche. Seriously. You guys think this "bad tits" smack hurts me or something. Oh noes, words on a computer screen who haven't touch tits since their momma breastfed them think mine are nasty! Waaaah!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#49

No he has a real life girlfriend. They might night copulate but he has one. I doubt she knows about blondie.

JCW what size are your breasts. Please thank goat for me for pressuring you into posting them.
Reply
#50

38C. Goat sure knows how to put the screws to chicks to make them do what he wants, eh?

Where did phantom say she's a real-life girlfriend? I'm 99.999% sure from previous conversations that she's an Internet/phone GF.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#51

38 long?

ZING!!!!
Reply
#52

Actually, I usually use the mens size 9-12 sweat socks for a bra. The ones with the odour things in the sole for that unslightly underboob sweat.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#53

socks come in sizes 10-13. I'm calling bullshit. cept for the bewb sweat. that's believable.
Reply
#54

I could have done without the last four hack joke posts.Thanks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#55

Dumbass. Mens come in 9-12, womens come in 10-13. I can see where you've been doing your shopping now.

I like these ones. Lots of extra nipple room.

[Image: 220px-Toesocks.jpg]

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#56

BIRD33 Wrote:I could have done without the last four hack joke posts.Thanks.

Yet you keep coming back to this thread.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#57

horizontal stripes makes your cankles look fat
Reply
#58

no way someone has two intranet/phone girlfriends....
Reply
#59

It's more believable that a chick would get with him in real life?!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#60

You just have to keep them separate like in real life. You hear about those guys who have a family in one city and a family in another one. Maybe this is the same way.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)