Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

JCW NSFW
#21

Because she still wouldn't get it.

She's a little on the dingy side.

She wants to post here so bad she can taste it. She's like an old lady in a rocking chair.."Back in my day, I had the best trolls ever, I was a master troller'

And she really believes it.




BTW- why should I bring her up more? It's not like I'm anything like you are and trash folks that don't post here.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#22

phantom Wrote:I don't know. It's just funny that Father Juan's daughter is only a couple of years older than JCW. People in glass houses and all.


Am I going to have to go back to throat raping you in every theread? Keep my daughter out of your posts you cocksucker. Last warning. I will make this place fucking unreadable, comprende?

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]
Reply
#23

holy shit goat! Thanks for pressuring JCW into actually posting these rather than PMing you....
Reply
#24

Nice ass JCW!
Reply
#25

Aww shucks. Thanks. Smile

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#26

No problem Smile
Reply
#27

I am a big fan of this thread.

[Image: jeter.jpg]
Reply
#28

Token Wrote:I am a big fan of this thread.

I hid the baby out of camera view before doing these pix. No more fuel for your CPS claim, move along!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#29

JCW Wrote:I hid the baby out of camera view before doing these pix. No more fuel for your CPS claim, move along!


What about the rest of us you scarred for life?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#30

Anhil8tor Wrote:holy shit goat! Thanks for pressuring JCW into actually posting these rather than PMing you....

:ct:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#31

I can't wait for spork to show up.
Reply
#32

Looks like some kind of industrial accident involving a series of rollers and presses.

I hope you sued those fuckers.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#33

UnderWhelmed Wrote:I can't wait for spork to show up.

If spork dares to venture into a thread with "JCW" and "NSFW" in the title, he deserves what he gets.

phantom Wrote:Looks like some kind of industrial accident involving a series of rollers and presses.

I hope you sued those fuckers.

Raise your hand if you believe for one second that phantom didn't get a chubby when he viewed this thread. Keep on being a sheep though, it's a good look for you.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#34

I bet he saved them fo sho
Reply
#35

Blondie Wrote:Because she still wouldn't get it.

She's a little on the dingy side.

She wants to post here so bad she can taste it. She's like an old lady in a rocking chair.."Back in my day, I had the best trolls ever, I was a master troller'

And she really believes it.




BTW- why should I bring her up more? It's not like I'm anything like you are and trash folks that don't post here.


????
Reply
#36

phantom Wrote:Looks like some kind of industrial accident involving a series of rollers and presses.

I hope you sued those fuckers.

sewing joke!!!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#37

JCW Wrote:If spork dares to venture into a thread with "JCW" and "NSFW" in the title, he deserves what he gets.



Raise your hand if you believe for one second that phantom didn't get a chubby when he viewed this thread. Keep on being a sheep though, it's a good look for you.


Takes a lot to give me a chubby. The internet has rarely done it.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#38

phantom Wrote:Takes a lot to give me a chubby. The internet has rarely done it.

Plus you have to wait for the Viagra to take effect.
Reply
#39

Cialis lasts all day.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#40

phantom Wrote:Cialis lasts all day.

Do you plan your phone calls with Christy around your Cialis consumption? SRO. Thanks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)