Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blondie post your non nude pictures here.

BIRD33 Wrote:Blondie knows she's not above a 5 and fading, right?

no, she thinks she is a ten
trust me on this one

squirt Wrote:I wonder why phantom and chrazy cunt won't answer any questions and just continue to obfuscate with personal attacks? hmmm

no you don't, you know exactly why

Blondie Wrote:Why are you here again?

the better question is why you are here again??
you need to go to rehab, your friends need to do an intervention
you have become a pathetic shell of who you were
you are now a caricature

WoolyGoat Wrote:that IM says exactly what I said it did. you begged me to trash dick/bew/squirt/etc for months.. i suggested you make a fansign, like dick's av, with a note trashing one of them. you were banned at that board and I thought it would have been funny. but again, if you want to say i pressured you for weeks, go right ahead. i actually think you believe that's the truth.

I actually think you seriously believe all the bullshit you spout, which is just sad.

yes, it is very sad
poor blondie has now alienated all the people who bent over backwards to help her
she has become the sorriest bitch on the entire interwebs
tsk, tsk

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

You morons have ruined my thread once again.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply

Threads like this confirm that I am more mature than the majority of you lunatics.

If you don't like someone, ignore them. They eventually go away. Shit like this (which has been going on for like 6-7 years...over and over and over) proves that some people will never change and some people will never learn.

Get spork back in here or post some PMed nudes.

thanks
Reply

UnderWhelmed Wrote:Threads like this confirm that I am more mature than the majority of you lunatics.

If you don't like someone, ignore them. They eventually go away. Shit like this (which has been going on for like 6-7 years...over and over and over) proves that some people will never change and some people will never learn.

Get spork back in here or post some PMed nudes.

thanks

I never realized the severity of her psychosis until somewhat recently. Reading the "Similar Threads" at the bottom of some of these threads has been even more of an eye-opener.
Reply

UnderWhelmed Wrote:Threads like this confirm that I am more mature than the majority of you lunatics.

If you don't like someone, ignore them. They eventually go away. Shit like this (which has been going on for like 6-7 years...over and over and over) proves that some people will never change and some people will never learn.

Get spork back in here or post some PMed nudes.

thanks

Seriously, shut the fuck up. You had some of the worst internet battles to date.
Reply

Thanks for reading my shit.
Reply

Token Wrote:Seriously, shut the fuck up. You had some of the worst internet battles to date.

Nobody is more righteous than a reformed sinner.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

Token Wrote:Seriously, shut the fuck up. You had some of the worst internet battles to date.

Says the guy that wrote me at x that THE ONLY reason he logged in there again and started posting was because I was there and he wanted to see me.

Let me in my mailbox and I'll prove it and you all know I can too.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

snarg Wrote:no, she thinks she is a ten
trust me on this one



no you don't, you know exactly why



the better question is why you are here again??
you need to go to rehab, your friends need to do an intervention
you have become a pathetic shell of who you were
you are now a caricature



yes, it is very sad
poor blondie has now alienated all the people who bent over backwards to help her
she has become the sorriest bitch on the entire interwebs
tsk, tsk

Oh really Snarg? Why don't you tell me what I did to you besides back you up for the past 5 years?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:that IM says exactly what I said it did. you begged me to trash dick/bew/squirt/etc for months.. i suggested you make a fansign, like dick's av, with a note trashing one of them. you were banned at that board and I thought it would have been funny. but again, if you want to say i pressured you for weeks, go right ahead. i actually think you believe that's the truth.

I actually think you seriously believe all the bullshit you spout, which is just sad.

You are a liar.

You asked me for that picture for months and I flat out refused.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Oh and I don't think I'm a 10, other people do.

I don't get the fuss at all actually.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:You are a liar.

You asked me for that picture for months and I flat out refused.

how many days are in blondie-months, 2?


did you not beg daily to "do something" about all the forum people wronging you?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:how many days are in blondie-months, 2?


did you not beg daily to "do something" about all the forum people wronging you?

Nope.

We talked about what an asshole Dick was and whatnot. Beg you?..I mean seriously, what could you do?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

"where's that backpeddle pic?"

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

right next to that "truth" pic?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

again, say whatever you want. I'm sure everyone believes you!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

You've been proven a liar.

I have not.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

:lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

So blondie begged you but never even gave you a simple boob pic as a reward?

Yeah that's really believable.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

unlike you, I didn't run out and do every ridiculous thing she asked of me.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)