Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blondie post your non nude pictures here.
#81

She reminds me of a rabid animal backed into a corner - growling, teeth showing, foaming at the mouth.
Reply
#82

Blondie Wrote:BTW

This is Lee's board, not yours..you got a problem? Take it to lee.

Welcome to crazytown, everybody.Anyone know what this means?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#83

Blondie Wrote:I bet MT waited for me all day while I worked.

I feel a little like a celeb.

Nah, you have made it exciting for me though when I do log on here. I love watching you post feverishly in pre-meltdown mode. It has been entertaining.
Reply
#84

Blondie Wrote:BTW

This is Lee's board, not yours..you got a problem? Take it to lee.

I have a feeling his PM box is already at full capacity.
Reply
#85

I haven't talked to him ages, isnt he sick?

You're not the owner and you aint running shit.

That is all.

The Bozo patrol is just killing the vibe and wrecking the forum and frankly, I've got more important things to worry about.

Carry on.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#86

minorthreat Wrote:Nah, you have made it exciting for me though when I do log on here. I love watching you post feverishly in pre-meltdown mode. It has been entertaining.

I worked all day.

My 10 min here at night that exciting for you?

Get a fucking life.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#87

squirt Wrote:She reminds me of a rabid animal backed into a corner - growling, teeth showing, foaming at the mouth.

Why are you here again weirdo?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#88

Blondie Wrote:I haven't talked to him ages, isnt he sick?

You're not the owner and you aint running shit.

That is all.



The Bozo patrol is just killing the vibe and wrecking the forum and frankly, I've got more important things to worry about.

Carry on.

I am almost crying right now! Please keep going.
Reply
#89

Blondie Wrote:I worked all day.

My 10 min here at night that exciting for you?

Get a fucking life.

Yes it is. Thanks.
Reply
#90

Good thing thats not pathetic or anything.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#91

I'm sure we've all seen the big bad MT's pic, right?

The epitome of the fat loser in Iowa with pizza boxes all over the place.

Real scary.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#92

He looks totally normal to me.

[Image: 9a2959d4.jpg]

Or something. :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#93

Blondie Wrote:He looks totally normal to me.

[Image: 9a2959d4.jpg]

Or something. :lool:

Nice try, since I originally posted that picture myself on this board.

Your words do hurt though. If I remember once, you did tell another poster that we were "crushing" on each other at one time. Still baffles me to this day.
Reply
#94

Blondie Wrote:Oh you lie through your nasty teeth you fucking whore.

You didn't make him a fan sign av in x and then write me and ask me if it was ok?

To which I replied..I didn't give a fuck.

Well that was after weeks of pressure on me. Truth is, I was glad you did it.





Just like someone wrote your husband SPECIFICALLY to fuck with you huh?

You lie and I will call you out as such every single day.

Enjoy!

Well we all know you're the epitome of truth tellers on the Internet so I'm sure everyone believes this.

Here's a couple little truths: I had no idea if/when you were asked to do pix for goat. I did the pix for his own personal stash for reasons stated earlier. It was both our idea together to use them as an av to drive you crazy. Apparently it worked. Right when he put it up, you started about how my tits were nasty and lop-sided. If that doesn't scream jealousy, I don't know what does.

Another truth: You didn't write my husband for the purpose of causing trouble, you wrote him to cry about "how I treated you on the Internet". You tried to get back at me by causing drama in said PM. What was the point of telling him I've sent out titty pix "to people you care about" (whoever the fuck that is?) if it wasn't to get me in trouble? Love to hear the answer on this one.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#95

minorthreat Wrote:Nice try, since I originally posted that picture myself on this board.

Your words do hurt though. If I remember once, you did tell another poster that we were "crushing" on each other at one time. Still baffles me to this day.

We should start a club: "Victims of Blondie's Photo Smack". We can have cookies and punch and talk about how much she hurt our feelings by reposting public domain photos.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#96

JCW Wrote:We should start a club: "Victims of Blondie's Photo Smack". We can have cookies and punch and talk about how much she hurt our feelings by reposting public domain photos.

It's not meant to hurt feelings.

It's meant to visualize the charcters trying to lay the smack down.

Gives the "special olympics" vibe to the forum.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#97

Blondie knows she's not above a 5 and fading, right?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#98

JCW Wrote:Well we all know you're the epitome of truth tellers on the Internet so I'm sure everyone believes this.

Here's a couple little truths: I had no idea if/when you were asked to do pix for goat. I did the pix for his own personal stash for reasons stated earlier. It was both our idea together to use them as an av to drive you crazy. Apparently it worked. Right when he put it up, you started about how my tits were nasty and lop-sided. If that doesn't scream jealousy, I don't know what does.

Another truth: You didn't write my husband for the purpose of causing trouble, you wrote him to cry about "how I treated you on the Internet". You tried to get back at me by causing drama in said PM. What was the point of telling him I've sent out titty pix "to people you care about" (whoever the fuck that is?) if it wasn't to get me in trouble? Love to hear the answer on this one.

To drive me crazy? :lool: Are you fucking nuts? He asked me for weeks to do it and I refused. I was happy you took him off my hands. And when you asked me if it was ok...I really didn't give two shits did I? I was just glad the boy got a pic and moved on.


It was you accusing me of sending your husband pix to try to make you jealous which again..fucking laughable. The guy asked, he's nice, I obliged.

Then you throw have a massive fucking melt and try to turn it into drama that wasnt even there.

What an idiot.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#99

He was trying to compete with IBHUNG I guess but I didn't want any of that.

Edit- NOBODY is jealous of those disgusting tits.

Those are one of the most horrific things I have ever seen and were posted for pure shock value.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

You never sent me pictures you bastard. You posted them on the board.

I got nothing.

*kicks rock*
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)