Posts: 2,061
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
I kid her but I still love BEW.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
JCW Wrote:snarg seems genuinely offended by the implications. You don't like blondes?
you've never seen the pix i have seen
she really has no bidness thinking she is hot
more of a cow, really
WoolyGoat Wrote:??
ok, ok
i guess it is hard to let go
forgive me
and thanks for showing me the way
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 2,061
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
Blondie remembers BIAB crying over MT too, he was mean during their internet love affair.
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
careful, mt. i hear foolery can be cruel during a breakup
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
you have my number if you need to chat/have a good cry about it.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Neither of you have said you're my friend lately.Please reassure me.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Neither of you have said you're my friend lately.Please reassure me.
my best laugh of the day
you still hit a dinger now and again, li'l guy
thanks
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
I bet MT waited for me all day while I worked.
I feel a little like a celeb.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
BTW
This is Lee's board, not yours..you got a problem? Take it to lee.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?