Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blondie post your non nude pictures here.
#61

I kid her but I still love BEW.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#62

snarg Wrote:once again i will suggest you step away from the keyboard and get some help while there is still hope
??

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#63

JCW Wrote:snarg seems genuinely offended by the implications. You don't like blondes?

you've never seen the pix i have seen
she really has no bidness thinking she is hot
more of a cow, really



WoolyGoat Wrote:??

ok, ok
i guess it is hard to let go
forgive me
and thanks for showing me the way

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#64

Blondie remembers BIAB crying over MT too, he was mean during their internet love affair.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#65

phantom Wrote:Blondie remembers BIAB crying over MT too, he was mean during their internet love affair.

No such internet love affair Beavis. I know that Blondie likes to think that if you speak with someone that it is true love but that is not true for any normal person. If so I would have been dating TammyC and TomFoolery for about a year since I've talked to them a few times each.
Reply
#66

careful, mt. i hear foolery can be cruel during a breakup

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#67

WoolyGoat Wrote:careful, mt. i hear foolery can be cruel during a breakup

He stalked me on different forums and attacked me daily. He made my life hell for a while. It was all done online too.
Reply
#68

you have my number if you need to chat/have a good cry about it.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#69

WoolyGoat Wrote:you have my number if you need to chat/have a good cry about it.

Thanks. Is there a time when you'll be with your wife and kids? I'd like to call then.
Reply
#70

Neither of you have said you're my friend lately.Please reassure me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#71

BIRD33's profile Wrote:BIRD33 has not made any friends yet.

this is no way to go through your forum life, man. :hug:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#72

BIRD33 Wrote:Neither of you have said you're my friend lately.Please reassure me.

my best laugh of the day
you still hit a dinger now and again, li'l guy
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#73

minorthreat Wrote:No such internet love affair Beavis. I know that Blondie likes to think that if you speak with someone that it is true love but that is not true for any normal person. If so I would have been dating TammyC and TomFoolery for about a year since I've talked to them a few times each.

You and BEW had an on line fling and you know it. She also has your "average" cock pics.
Nobody has fogotten.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#74

phantom Wrote:Blondie remembers BIAB crying over MT too, he was mean during their internet love affair.

She sniveled over him. She SOBBED her brains out over horse. Her groveling was actuallyrecorded at one time and posted on UJ.



This is me Spork.

Am I pretty?

[Image: squirt.jpg]

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#75

JCW Wrote:Hey looney, what part of my previous post about him not asking me in any way, shape, or form was unclear? I don't lie.

Oh you lie through your nasty teeth you fucking whore.

You didn't make him a fan sign av in x and then write me and ask me if it was ok?

To which I replied..I didn't give a fuck.

Well that was after weeks of pressure on me. Truth is, I was glad you did it.





Just like someone wrote your husband SPECIFICALLY to fuck with you huh?

You lie and I will call you out as such every single day.

Enjoy!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#76

Blondie Wrote:You and BEW had an on line fling and you know it. She also has your "average" cock pics.
Nobody has fogotten.

Wrong. I know that you are having a hard time understanding that, since you have dated a lot online.

As far as cock pics, I wonder which ones I sent her?
Reply
#77

Blondie Wrote:Oh you lie through your nasty teeth you fucking whore.

You didn't make him a fan sign av in x and then write me and ask me if it was ok?

To which I replied..I didn't give a fuck.

Well that was after weeks of pressure on me. Truth is, I was glad you did it.





Just like someone wrote your husband SPECIFICALLY to fuck with you huh?

You lie and I will call you out as such every single day.

Enjoy!


Melt?
Reply
#78

Blondie Wrote:Oh you lie through your nasty teeth you fucking whore.

You didn't make him a fan sign av in x and then write me and ask me if it was ok?

To which I replied..I didn't give a fuck.

Well that was after weeks of pressure on me. Truth is, I was glad you did it.

Goat stop pressuring women.You're turning into the Ben Roethlisberger of the internet.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#79

I bet MT waited for me all day while I worked.

I feel a little like a celeb.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#80

BTW

This is Lee's board, not yours..you got a problem? Take it to lee.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)