Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blondie post your non nude pictures here.
#41

Make it snappy too, I'm stepping out soon.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#42

Blondie Wrote:ooohhhh MT came back just to attack me, I guess I should feel special.
Better yet, I'll put you on ignore and check your posts from time to time to see if they have improved.
Good luck with that whole "running people" schtick.

Bode.
Reply
#43

Blondie Wrote:You can see one but you have to join my buddy list. :wub:

Don't worry, I'll send him the link.
Reply
#44

Blondie Wrote:Within the past couple of months lets say.

You know better than I do you asked me 30 times. :roll:

Glad you and JCW got sorted though. *whew*

your story changes every single time :lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#45

WoolyGoat Wrote:your story changes every single time :lool:

You did not ask me many times for fan sign/cleavage pic?

I put you off for weeks...you got one from JCW, it's all good.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#46

[Image: dancing-monkey.gif]

too easy

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#47

Thats what I thought.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#48

that was textbook

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#49

So thats a "yes" then?

Good. Wink

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#50

why bother asking people questions when you're just going to make up their responses?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#51

WoolyGoat Wrote:why bother asking people questions when you're just going to make up their responses?

You pressured me for pix, just admit it.
And I clearly did not want to do it so you asked JCW.
My point is how weird people on line change up when they're not begging for pics or some shit.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#52

Blondie Wrote:You pressured me for pix, just admit it.
And I clearly did not want to do it so you asked JCW.
My point is how weird people on line change up when they're not begging for pics or some shit.

You offered them to me. I didn't want them.

Bode MT?
Reply
#53

Hey looney, what part of my previous post about him not asking me in any way, shape, or form was unclear? I don't lie.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#54

Blondie Wrote:You pressured me for pix, just admit it.
And I clearly did not want to do it so you asked JCW.
My point is how weird people on line change up when they're not begging for pics or some shit.

i have already addressed this. if you're going to make stuff up, at least make it interesting.



3 weeks ago I drove to Blondie's house (which is like a $100M mega-mansion!!!) parked near her sw00t fleet of teh awesomest cadillacs, kidnapped her pregnant dog and threatened to execute one in-utero puppy each day until she gave me a fucking fansign.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#55

You disgust me. The lengths you'd go to for fansigns!! Sad and shocking.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#56

minorthreat Wrote:I gotta go.

Run that weirdo squirt into the ground for me and I'll reward you when I return in 1 hour.
How funny that this is exactly what she accuses me of doing. Liar and a hypocrite.
Reply
#57

Blondie Wrote:BEW told me you were fishing around for a place to live a few years back.

I doubt she was lying.

I dunno if you were after her...who knows, she's not that bad for an elderly woman.

that's really choice
more proof that you are a sociopathic liar
you really are full of shit

once again i will suggest you step away from the keyboard and get some help while there is still hope

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#58

Snarg would make BEW a good Kato Kaelin.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply
#59

phantom Wrote:Snarg would make BEW a good Kato Kaelin.


she's a cow

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#60

snarg seems genuinely offended by the implications. You don't like blondes?

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)