Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Snarg would do it for free I bet.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
yeah, sure snarg was after bew
another little gem from blondie, the pathological liar
that's the thing with sociopaths, their lies ring true sometimes because they believe them
someone should post the pix of bew with her bunny ears on
a true classic
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
well snarg did talk to blondie on the phone and blondie and bew were best buds....
hmmmmmmm
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:well snarg did talk to blondie on the phone and blondie and bew were best buds....
hmmmmmmm
good try, yak breath
you're like a little pest kid who bothers people and won't shut up and go away
christ, gator, you have become pathetic
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I was always pathetic.
You just realized it late in life.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
SporK Wrote:Very good information. Feel free to post more gems like this...in addition to your fucking PICS you fucking worthless cunt. Learn to follow directions. What the fuck is the matter with you? Hell, bitch post the 5 year old pics. It doesn't really matter.
What a fucking cumrag.
-SporK
Cure for the daily blues.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Tough guy alert.
Welcome back friend.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Posts: 2,134
Threads: 298
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
Alright, teh Spork is becoming annoyed.
Whoever has any pictures of this irritating whore, immediately display them here.
Spork has spoken.
-SporK
Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.
-SPorK
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Send Spork your pictures, clown.