Posts: 2,061
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2010
Reputation:
0
If I wear 3D glasses do Goat's double posts look like they're jumping out of the computer screen?
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Goat,
How do you get JCWs shots? Did you ask?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
bird's gonna be really annoyed by this double posting stuff.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Not gonna tell em how you begged night and day for months before I did a pic for you?
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
right. i really "put the screws" to her.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Relentlessly. It took a double dose of PM roofies and him taking the pic while I was knocked out to finally succeed in his nefarious mission for e-tits.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
pretty much sums up my e-life right there.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
You oughta be ashamed. I'm sure you are now that you've been exposed.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
i might have to "cleanse" now.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
Can I have your rep power before you go?
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
There's that apathy that gets you all the titty pix!
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
BTW - since I know sarcasm is lost on certain members of our audience, goat never even asked for pictures, let alone pressured me. It was my idea. I think he's super cute and I have to use my tits to make friends so it worked out perfectly.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.