Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Just saw some pictures of you people NSFW

squirt Wrote:I know exactly what to say because I'm not a pathological liar and I can keep stories and the past straight.

Good luck with your psychosis.

Maybe if you keep repeating it, it will come true.

Until then, you posted a 3 paragraph melt about not being modded and left a forum because you were not modded and I was.

I didn't even know who the fuck you were.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Maybe someone can go get her post count thing she posted when all her posts were when I posted at x.

Bat.shit.crazy.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

:lool: Have a good night, Miss Pathological Liar.

:lool:
Reply

squirt Wrote:I have commented on it many times.

Would you like to comment on Lurker23? Doubt it. Liar.

And no, I was not the one to send a PM first every time. You sent some.

Anyway, good job fucking up this place as well.


What the fuck is Lurker23?

All your attacks fucked this place up. Just like you did with Jethro at UJ and then I was banned after five years...all of a sudden I'm banned.

You are a royal cunt.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

squirt Wrote::lool: Have a good night, Miss Pathological Liar.

:lool:
Oh I did.

I hope everyone at UJ reads this thread.


This is your mod people.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Whenever life gets you down and things look bleak, imagine being married to Blondie.Puts things in perspective don't ya think?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Oh I did.

I hope everyone at UJ reads this thread.


This is your mod people.

Nobody but you and phantom care about UJ. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:What the fuck is Lurker23?

All your attacks fucked this place up. Just like you did with Jethro at UJ and then I was banned after five years...all of a sudden I'm banned.

You are a royal cunt.
By all means, allow me to refresh your tiny little bird brain memory. I've already posted these here once asking you to explain yourself and as usual, you ignored it. So, let's try again, shall we? These are yours - they have your IP. So, who is doing the stalking and harassing?

[Image: chrazystroll1.jpg]

[Image: chrazystroll2.jpg]
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Nobody but you and phantom care about UJ. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

You do, you still log in there.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

Squirt is so obsessed with blondie that she remembered somebody that posted 3 times at a board where people post thousands a day.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

phantom Wrote:Squirt is so obsessed with blondie that she remembered somebody that posted 3 times at a board where people post thousands a day.

Hey, look who it is -- pathological liar #2. When are you going to call out your GF for doing the exact things that you two clowns accuse everyone else of doing?
Reply

phantom Wrote:You do, you still log in there.

You are correct. I have logged into UJ twice since 2004, which was the year I was banned. I was just let back in there a couple of months ago.

What now, you fucking hard up dolt?
Reply

Blondie Wrote:I've left forums simply to get away from your loonie ass.

feel free to add another to the list.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

So I skimmed this thread and came across the most hideous set of tits I have ever seen. Fuck you blondie, you fucking fat whore. Why the fuck did you post that? I just spent the last 15 minutes dry heaving. I hope someone smashes a 120 watt light bulb in your face. Fucking cunt.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply

Do we have a flame broiled?
Reply

squirt Wrote:That was at UJ. We also PMed at X.

Would you like to comment on having your PM privileges revoked?

I thought not.

What does having PM privileges revoked or anything that incompetent mods like yourself are in the habit of doing have to do with anything?

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

squirt Wrote:How about post a link to my harassing posts. I've already mentioned yours. Want me to quote them?

You've been told why you got banned. Val is a member of CF. Go harass him. Better yet, email dudemac and harass him like you've done in the past, thinking you can sweet talk him. :lool:

Everyone who was at UJ when Blondie was banned knows it was because of squirt. There is no other reason. Squirt wanted her banned. Whether squirt did it or not everybody knows that squirt wanted it done and what squirt wants at UJ squirt gets at UJ.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

squirt Wrote:Bitter old hags post pictures of other women in order to try to tear them down so that the bitter old hag can feel better about herself.

Cheers.

Sometimes they try to run off every female member of a forum that they perceive as competition.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply

phantom Wrote:What does having PM privileges revoked or anything that incompetent mods like yourself are in the habit of doing have to do with anything?

You fucking retard. No one at UJ has ever taken PM privileges away. The slag you follow around has had them revoked at Who's and RTT because she can't control herself. And if you'd like to know what an incompetent mod is like, just reminisce over chrazy's bang-up mod job at Who's.

You know none of what you say is true. Grow a brain and think for yourself.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Whenever life gets you down and things look bleak, imagine being married to Blondie.Puts things in perspective don't ya think?

You probably don't imagine getting married at all, but there are a few states where same sex is legal. Cheer up.

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats hilarious.No need for banning.You'll slowly realize the ass kicking you take here isnt worth it and will slink off only to return as a guest.Happens all the time.Enjoy your brief stay.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)