Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Craiglist
#21

[Image: dancing-monkey.gif]

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#22

phantom Wrote:Have you ever tried posting somewhere besides a board with a half a dozen posters, Bird. You wouldn't even be noticed. Be glad you are here and Leeman made you the retarded Walmart greeter.

Who gives a fuck Phantom?I don't really measure myself on what forums I post at or who has sent me any tit pics.I've got a life.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

[Image: dancing-monkey.gif]

.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#24

BIRD33 Wrote:Who gives a fuck Phantom?I don't really measure myself on what forums I post at or who has sent me any tit pics.I've got a life.

You keep saying that but you're always here. I could set my clock and post any hour of the day and you would be here in 5 minutes.
Reply
#25

Bird is on this forum night and day. He used to go around and around like the dancing little monkey he is about how this forum was only to blow time at work (AKA be totally useless and unproductive, not that thats typical or anything) well he must live where he "works" this place is his fucking world. There is almost never a moment that you look over here and not see the monkey.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#26

phantom Wrote:You keep saying that but you're always here. I could set my clock and post any hour of the day and you would be here in 5 minutes.

If only that were true.So why didnt you refute my breakdown of your situation with blondie?Is it becuase I hit a little close to home?Post a monkey dancing if you are afraid to talk about it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

Blondie Wrote:Bird is on this forum night and day. He used to go around and around like the dancing little monkey he is about how this forum was only to blow time at work (AKA be totally useless and unproductive, not that thats typical or anything) well he must live where he "works" this place is his fucking world. There is almost never a moment that you look over here and not see the monkey.

Whats it like to care about what people online think of you?I just can't picture how sad it is for you.You're a fucking limo driver with a serious self esteem problem.Thats why you need losers like Phantoms praise.My god thats so accurate.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#28

Just think of us as the new "In" couple at IT. We're replacing you and CT.
Reply
#29

phantom Wrote:Just think of us as the new "In" couple at IT. We're replacing you and CT.

Actually you're the new Salty nuts who replaced some guy named LFC.That was like two usernames ago for blondie because she's totally stable.I'm sure you two will last forever though.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

Bird lives here night and day. No life outside the forums AT ALL.

[Image: dancing-monkey.gif]

This is the whole universe for him.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#31

Not that thats totally retarded or anything. :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#32

Blondie are you upset because you basically know nothing about me?Your speculation is pretty hilarious actually.I'm not stupid enough to share info with a psycho.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

Should I look up the threads where you SWORE she was in love with you? Not that that's delusional or anything.
Reply
#34

BIRD33 Wrote:Blondie are you upset because you basically know nothing about me?Your speculation is pretty hilarious actually.I'm not stupid enough to share info with a psycho.

What's to know. You're black, you're gay and you live at IT.
Reply
#35

phantom Wrote:Should I look up the threads where you SWORE she was in love with you? Not that that's delusional or anything.

Yes.Please do.I'm sure you'll find they were designed to make her go crazy like a puppet on a string.She quit shortly there after because I was making a fool of her and she couldnt handle it.I've basically been killing her forever and the ignore function is her version of curling up into the fetal position.I'd feel bad if she wasnt universally thought of as a piece of shit.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

phantom Wrote:What's to know. You're black, you're gay and you live at IT.

This is slightly less accurate then my synopsis of your situation.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

I have to go to the real world now Bird.

You'll wait for me right here, won't you?
Reply
#38

BIRD33 Wrote:Yes.Please do.I'm sure you'll find they were designed to make her go crazy like a puppet on a string.She quit shortly there after because I was making a fool of her and she couldnt handle it.I've basically been killing her forever and the ignore function is her version of curling up into the fetal position.I'd feel bad if she wasnt universally thought of as a piece of shit.

I hope you don't try that on me Bird. I don't swing like you do monkey.
Reply
#39

phantom Wrote:I have to go to the real world now Bird.

You'll wait for me right here, won't you?

I didnt know the stock market started opening at 1:30.Enjoy your shift at the publix.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

The ignore function is simply me tired of some low level retarded monkey hanging from my tits night and day.

[Image: dancing-monkey.gif]

Blondie Blondie Blondie Blondie Blondie Blondie Blondie Blondie...

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NinjaBassist
07-19-2009, 11:23 AM
Last Post by Banana
09-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Last Post by ntype
03-10-2008, 11:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)