Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Since every one has one I made one too...
#1

Join it ...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116923978320107

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

Whoever Lars-Erik is needs to shave the porn mustache.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Pass.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#4

next step will be the online lottery from Malta
Reply
#5

8 members!!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

I like the porno 'stache on Lee. Who's everyone else in the group, dare I ask?

I'm debating associating myself with these people.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#7

I figgered out two of em.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

SNARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#9

No Facebook for me, thanks
Reply
#10

no facebook here either...

[Image: sig_banner.php?name=154]
Reply
#11

indeed the worse that could happen is meeting new people....






scary as hell I know




Hey 12 people right now !
Reply
#12

Or you could have a jealous boyfriend that checks up on everything you do
Reply
#13

bam Wrote:Or you could have a jealous boyfriend that checks up on everything you do

Or you could decide to start harassing someone and they end up posting your tiny cock vid on the WWW. You just never know.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#14

Or you could email people husbands to try to get them in trouble.Cause only sane people do that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Or I could just not sign up so as to keep myself out of trouble
Reply
#16

Or you could stand up to your man and tell him to give you some space.Its not like your sending out naked pictures to people or something.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

Yeah, I could do that. It's better to just keep the peace though.
Reply
#18

That's not really "keeping the peace", that's letting him control you. Dude sounds awfully insecure if he's worried about Facebook, considering pretty much everyone and their momma has one these days.

But hey, it's your life... I'm sure he has plenty of other redeeming features besides massive security/trust issues...

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#19

nom nom nom
[Image: 23803_1150716626976_1799435768_291116_3425504_n.jpg]

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#20

who Wrote:nom nom nom
[Image: 23803_1150716626976_1799435768_291116_3425504_n.jpg]

My ex sister in law...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
01-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Last Post by Blondie
01-22-2010, 03:41 AM
Last Post by CT280
08-18-2009, 11:22 PM
Last Post by who
07-02-2009, 05:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)