Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

College basketball thread

and jerks

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Good luck with Tebow.

Tigers not above using his dead dad for cover to sell drivers and hats.Pathetic.
[video=youtube;5NTRvlrP2NU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NTRvlrP2NU[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

tebow's not coming here. belichick is just doing urban meyer a favor by trying to boost the kid's draft stock.






I desperately want to believe this.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

I look forward to your training camp report where Tebow cures a fan of smallpox right before your eyes.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Saw a great cartoon in the paper...

bonds is not equal to aaron

woods is not equal to palmer
Reply

Day 4 of the Duke 2010 National Championship reign.Still feels great.I mailed a $20 to a UNC fan friend of mine to pay off a golf pool that he won and I wrapped the twenty in a print out of all the 2010 championship gear available on Dukes website and wrote "congrats on winning the pool, spend this wisely".

See You In Toledo
Reply

This version is great.

[video=youtube;evvMElbG_n4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evvMElbG_n4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

Watch this while you can.

[video=youtube;Te1zwsk9zb4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te1zwsk9zb4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

See You In Toledo
Reply

I just bet money that Tiger doesnt win the masters because I've got some yarbles.Its called striking while the irons hot.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Day 5 of the 2010 Duke championship season.Little tired this morning but overall still feels pretty good.First weekend I have to really celebrate what is a return to glory for a basketball dynasty.

See You In Toledo
Reply

you'd think you actually went to Duke or something.


or that at the very least you would have been admitted if you applied.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Did you graduate from Red Sox university?Shut the fuck up.

See You In Toledo
Reply

yeah...it's different with college sports. and I know you know this.


who you got in the frozen four final? bc or wisconsin? if foolery were still alive I'd bet him a homer hanky or something.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:yeah...it's different with college sports. and I know you know this.


who you got in the frozen four final? bc or wisconsin? if foolery were still alive I'd bet him a homer hanky or something.

Yea...I'm a Notre Dame fan so I don't understand what you're saying at all.

I'll take the non ACC team in the hockey game.

See You In Toledo
Reply

what does notre dame have to do with it?


there's no ACC hockey team in the game, so great insight (as usual)

http://acchockey.com/ (welcome GW and Maryland!!)

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

I am so excited with ULs new coach and staff that I'm getting basketball season tickets for the first time ever. I just re-upped my football season tickets as well.
Reply

Week 2 of the 2010 Duke University National Championship.Got to admit it still feels pretty fucking good.Not I'm a faggot red sox fan who can't be a fan of any team outside the new england area type of good but more of a I have a fucking penis and I've got a fucking clue type good.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:I am so excited with ULs new coach and staff that I'm getting basketball season tickets for the first time ever. I just re-upped my football season tickets as well.

Save these gems for where they belong.The front page of this place apparently?

Anywho, some how tiger ended up looking worse since Mickleson won it with the cancer stricken wife on the sideline.On Saturday I was axing my buddies who tiger is going to hug if he won it since you know his wife wouldnt show.Probably his mother.It would have been worth it to see that awkwardness.

I think tiger played it right.Have a respectable outing but dont win it.Ease into winning again so the public feels for you a little.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Also until its proven otherwise I'm convinced the secret to tigers success in majors is anal sex.

See You In Toledo
Reply

day 2 of BC's 2nd hockey championship reign in 3 years.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)