03-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Damn.
JCW Wrote:Sorry Bam, you gotta put in the long hours of begging and pleading like I do to get the goods.
Father Juan Wrote:She holds me to this as well.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
squirt Wrote:I was wondering that myself a while back and sent him a PM on the 10th, but he's not replied.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
squirt Wrote:I go off to work and you wenches get the cock pix. Nice. lol
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?