Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Where the hell is Leu?
#21

Damn.
Reply
#22

JCW Wrote:Sorry Bam, you gotta put in the long hours of begging and pleading like I do to get the goods.

She holds me to this as well.
Reply
#23

Father Juan Wrote:She holds me to this as well.

Wouldn't want you to feel left out.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#24

Poor FJ! You need to cut him some slack JCW Wink
Reply
#25

He neglected to mention he got a blowjob on Steak and Blowjob Day AND he got birthday sex on Weds without having to even ask/beg.

Soooo... I'd say that's some slack. The other 51 weeks of the year are mine! mwahaha

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#26

I go off to work and you wenches get the cock pix. Nice. lol
Reply
#27

Must be my e-charm.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#28

squirt Wrote:I was wondering that myself a while back and sent him a PM on the 10th, but he's not replied.

Interesting.

How do you know Leu?

Just from talking about me or somewhere else?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#29

squirt Wrote:I go off to work and you wenches get the cock pix. Nice. lol

We all know you don't work dumb ass.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by squirt
10-31-2019, 10:29 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-23-2017, 06:51 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-01-2010, 08:12 AM
Last Post by War
03-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-21-2009, 06:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)