Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

bam Wrote:I'm only 5'3"- how tall are you JCW?

Goat will have to look up on your boobs.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#22

leeman Wrote:Goat will have to look up on your boobs.

Is that a bad thing?
Reply
#23

Nah, it's not bad. It's what they invented step-stools for.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#24

Goats short!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

JCW Wrote:Nah, it's not bad. It's what they invented step-stools for.

And for us short people that can't reach the top shelf in their kitchen cabinets...
Reply
#26

BIRD33 Wrote:That fence was 8 feet high!

I found the picture goat if you want me to link/post it.
Reply
#27

bam Wrote:And for us short people that can't reach the top shelf in their kitchen cabinets...

Fuck the step stool - I need to actually get ON the counter to reach the top shelf.
Reply
#28

Anhil8tor Wrote:I found the picture goat if you want me to link/post it.

You are your own man.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

Fuck it I found it.I believe goat loves to chastise people who complain about pictures they themselves posted.Nothing wrong with this one anyway.That farm animal just has really long legs.

[Image: goats.jpg]

http://insanetrain.com/showthread.php?43...the+legend

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

Aww, he's cute!
Reply
#31

as a button!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

Totally!
Reply
#33

Pickle Wrote:Fuck the step stool - I need to actually get ON the counter to reach the top shelf.

At the moment actually, the step stool is in the bathroom so my daughter can reach the sink and our kitchen cabinets (about half of them are gone) because we're redoing the kitchen.
Reply
#34

I just want to put him in my shirt pocket and feed him with an eye dropper!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:I just want to put him in my shirt pocket and feed him with an eye dropper!

I didn't know you had a soft side, Bird.
Reply
#36

That's very sweet.
Reply
#37

Theres a lot you don't know about me, bam.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

Apparently so.
Reply
#39

Lets keep it that way.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

Agreed.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-22-2017, 05:25 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-24-2016, 04:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-15-2012, 03:20 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Last Post by phantom
07-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-05-2010, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)