Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Weekend plans?
#21

No takers?
Reply
#22

bam Wrote:I like everyone else's weekend better than mine. Anyone want to trade?

Actually, I do. Can you debug this shit? I can't create the roster object, and then deserialize to it without breaking the program.

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary;
using System.Runtime.Serialization;
using System.IO;

namespace TravelExpenseConsoleApplication
{
class ExpenseRecorder
{
[STAThread]
static void Main(string[] args)
{

// Create list that holds roster object
ExpenseItemRoster roster = new ExpenseItemRoster();


/*
//Deserialize expenses
List<ExpenseItem> roster = null;
//List<ExpenseItem> roster = new List<ExpenseItem>();

try
{
BinaryFormatter formatter = new BinaryFormatter();
FileStream stream = new FileStream("c:\\myExpenses.bin", FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read, FileShare.Read);
roster = (List<ExpenseItemRoster>)formatter.Deserialize(stream);
stream.Close();
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
Console.WriteLine("Unable to deserialize expense items: {0}", ex.Message);
}
//for this assignment we don't need to write the below line.
foreach (var e in roster) Console.WriteLine("Deserialized Expense Items {0}", e.ToString());
*/

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#23

Afraid not.
Reply
#24

Anhil8tor Wrote:Saturday - Work... pressure washing general yard work. Dinner out with the family then my son and I will venture to the local wrassling show. I have no idea what to expect there.

Sunday - Yardwork and hopefully a baseball game.

You're gonna have fun at the wrestling show, mark my words. At least PM me when you get back and let me know how it went, I'm curious to know if you guys enjoy it.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#25

My weekend will consist of getting up early, changing poopy diapers, watching Elmo and cleaning. More of the same for this stay-at-home mama! Sunday my friend might come over and rescue me for a couple hours but that's about it.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#26

JCW Wrote:My weekend will consist of getting up early, changing poopy diapers, watching Elmo and cleaning. More of the same for this stay-at-home mama! Sunday my friend might come over and rescue me for a couple hours but that's about it.

I'll trade you!
Reply
#27

If you can't handle foods touching each other, how could you handle foods touching inside a disgustingly stinky diaper? Nothing like seeing the meal you fed a few hours before almost completely intact and stuck to their asscheeks.

Tongue

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#28

Good point. lol
Reply
#29

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Real or fake wrassling?

What is fake wrestling?

Sin,

the south and 8

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

Alright everyone. Have a nice weekend. I'm gone for the day. Wish me luck. Peace out bitches.
Reply
#31

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Real or fake wrassling?

fake wrasslin...
Reply
#32

Good lucks tits.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#33

it's the little lady's birthday sunday. i'm probably going to miss the gold medal hockey game. fuck.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#34

WoolyGoat Wrote:it's the little lady's birthday sunday. i'm probably going to miss the gold medal hockey game. fuck.

tell her she gets a b-day every year
this only comes once every four years
she should understand
if not, grow a set and buy her something sparkly to take her attention off you watching the game
problem solved

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#35

not how it works, bro.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#36

Work...work..work....

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#37

Working 7 days this week. I've been off about 4 days this year so far.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 06:12 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-24-2010, 03:20 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2010, 03:47 PM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
05-06-2010, 08:16 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)