Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

New reason for banning NSFW pg6
#1

at UJ

Bringing the drama Smile

You have been banned for the following reason:
leave the drama at the door when you come back
Reply
#2

no one here cares about UJ, shit head.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:no one here cares about UJ, shit head.
xeleventybillion
Reply
#4

no one cares about phantom...
Reply
#5

squirt Wrote:xeleventybillion

You do you dumb cunt.

I guess the drama is only acceptable when the mods are instigating it.


Typical UJ cuntiness only it's a hundred times worse now than it ever was.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#6

PS - tell your girl DP BODE Runn3d and whatever else you can think of, thanks cunt.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#7

I'm going to start banning here due to the drama as well.
Reply
#8

She should have just said he was banned for "spamming nobody to nowhere" like they did me.

Just make shit up as they go..why not....

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#9

I just banned Blondie.

Richard "Boner" Stabone found dead? What's this world coming to?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

squirt Wrote:xeleventybillion

The only reason you're even here is because of UJ.
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:I just banned Blondie.

Richard "Boner" Stabone found dead? What's this world coming to?

I'll beat your butt.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#12

phantom Wrote:The only reason you're even here is because of UJ.

If by UJ, you mean Blondie the I agree. Also-can someone tell BEW to unban me so squirt and I can start posting again?

Sin,

Nah.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#13

Boner's dead?
Reply
#14

cLaY Wrote:I just banned Blondie.

Richard "Boner" Stabone found dead? What's this world coming to?

I hope he says hi to pepsi for us.
Reply
#15

He is dead. Wow. Though I kind of figured this was what was going to happen. Once I heard that he moved out of his place in LA and was giving his stuff away- typical suicidal behavior. I feel bad for the guy though. Or anyone that thinks that's their only option.
Reply
#16

So true, Bam. We lost a friend to suicide in November but there were ZERO signs, unlike this guy. No one even knew he was sick, obviously, or we would have done everything we could to help. Then we found out he was dead... no one who knew him could believe it. 5 months later and it's just starting to seem real.

FUCKED UP. My heart goes out to his friends and family.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#17

JCW Wrote:So true, Bam. We lost a friend to suicide in November but there were ZERO signs, unlike this guy. No one even knew he was sick, obviously, or we would have done everything we could to help. Then we found out he was dead... no one who knew him could believe it. 5 months later and it's just starting to seem real.

FUCKED UP. My heart goes out to his friends and family.


I am so sorry to hear that. Suicides are tough. I mean, I can see how people could get that desperate, but it just leaves so many questions and guilt a lot of times.
Reply
#18

Leaving so many questions is an understatement. He had a 4 year old son. His trigger was apparently that his wife said she wanted to leave him and had been cheating on him with an ex, but she was leaving the kid with him so I don't understand it. Yeah, ok, losing your spouse would suck, but you still have your son to live for, yanno? Why not just build a new life with him and say 'fuck her'?

How we knew the guy is he was a pro wrestler with Father Juan. We're all left wondering if several concussions in his career were what caused his mental illness. Just a month prior to his death, he was the passenger in a collision where FJ was driving and they hit an elk on the highway. Adam took the brunt of the impact on his side of the van, jokingly saying he got a faceful of elk ass. He was checked on scene by paramedics and given the all-clear but what if that rattled something loose in his brain, or aggravated a previously undiagnosed condition.... sooo many questions that we'll never know the answers to. It SUCKS!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#19

[video=youtube;sNaegHyZqeU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNaegHyZqeU[/video]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#20

Oh, btw. I'm fucking up this thread.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)