Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

peel here
#1

has that always been up there on teh logo?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

Yes...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Did you know that aluminum foil has ends you can push in to lock the roll so it doesn't come out when you pull it?

I didn't know that until recently.
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:Yes...

must've been asleep at the wheel.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:must've been asleep at the wheel.

Mmmm...



kidding ...


added it on Friday

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

fucker.

does it do anything?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

WoolyGoat Wrote:fucker.

does it do anything?

No, just checking if ppl really look/care.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

I care!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:No, just checking if ppl really look/care.

Oh believe me, they fucking care all right.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#10

Put a picture of bams tits under the peel here....


see if that drives up membership.
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:Put a picture of bams tits under the peel here....


see if that drives up membership.

You have Bams tits ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:Put a picture of bams tits under the peel here....


see if that drives up membership.

My tits can only be used for good...not evil. Just remember that.
Reply
#13

leeman Wrote:You have Bams tits ???

You can always have them if you want them
Reply
#14

And I like the "peel here"- it's different Smile
Reply
#15

Not a fan of the new Av, bammer.Not a fan.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Not a fan of the new Av, bammer.Not a fan.

Why not?
Reply
#17

There- I changed it- any better?
Reply
#18

I can't help that I'm ugly.
Reply
#19

bam Wrote:There- I changed it- any better?

Stop smoking!!!

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:Stop smoking!!!

I know- I'm trying
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by unleashed
04-30-2004, 07:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)