Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have PMs from 2006
#61

JCW Wrote:That happened, what, 4-5 months ago? At least? And we moved on past that and were friends right up until you got banned again (with which I had NOTHING to do this time, by the way). So I'm not sure why suddenly you hate me months later when you didn't hate me after I actually did it AND TOLD YOU ABOUT IT.


It has nothing to do with jealousy or anything else.

the whole situation was mishandled.

That is all.

I'm moving on.

Good day madam!

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#62

Why do old people smell?


Not all old people smell. Many old people who DO smell, however, get the smell from medications they have to take, or the old (yucky smelling) combo of Ben-gay and baby-powder. It can also come from decaying teeth, not taking baths regularly (because they can't do it on their own), not washing their clothes, and not cleaning their possessions. Another reason why old people smell is because they don't eat enough fresh food. When you only eat cooked food, toxins build up in your body, are secreted through sweat, and then emit a foul odor. The same effect could be caused by not exercising enough, because exercise helps eliminate toxins, that are then washed off in a shower. It could also be caused by moth balls, but moth balls aren't as prominent as they used to be.
Reply
#63

Anhil8tor Wrote:I wonder if snarg hangs around without keys? I mean without being able to read deleted messages, other peoples PMs and all that power... is it worth it at his age?

try to get over it little boy
seems you are the only one whining about it

and lying about me sending 10 bucks is just stupit, cracker

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#64

$15?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#65

BIRD33 Wrote:$15?

heh
wrong ballpark, friend
let's let it go, eh??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-23-2010, 02:01 AM
Last Post by Sassy
06-18-2008, 07:51 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-13-2007, 05:56 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-24-2007, 06:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)