Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have PMs from 2006
#1

Some of them are pretty good too.
Reply
#2

Here is one from a long time ago.


minorthreat:
Christy was here reading last night invisible. If Sunny sticks around, we may need to bring her back over to see the fireworks.


Thoughts?

Flumper Barflusterbutt
I think Christy lurks the boards 24 hours a day. She is ALWAYS good for epich melts. I bet with some subtle posting, we could get her back on.

But, honestly, I don't know much of anything about Sunny.

minorthreat:
I only know of the ankle biting she would do when I'd log onto WTF/CF/UJ. She's a fucking nutcase. She fucked a few guys on the message boards. She's good for the board though.

If the traffic slows down, I'll start a thread asking her about the history between her and Christy. No way Christy will be able to stay away.

I am $$$$!

Flumper Barflusterbutt
I'll throw in some high praise for Christy. Put her in the top tier of all females that have ever posted. That shit is like spinach to Popeye.
Reply
#3

Flumper Barflusterbutt
I had an old girlfriend email me last night and say that she liked the way my balls used to smell. Is that weird? I love you.
minorthreat
It is if they smell like mine do. I damn near gag.
Flumper Barflusterbutt
I'm not sure. How do I tell? I love you.
minorthreat
Leave some lunch meat out for a few days. Inhale.
Flumper Barflusterbutt
Wow. My sack doesn't smell like that, I don't think. I'm emailing her to find out. I love you.
Reply
#4

I have shit from 04.It makes zero sense now to me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I have shit from 04.It makes zero sense now to me.

Post them up. I'm sure there is one from me somewhere.
Reply
#6

march 06

TomFoolery Wrote:I'm feeling slightly ghey today. Here's a picture of me with my boys after a night of drinking and stripper tits. I'm in the middle. You didn't see this shit, you faggot. Go Sox!


(pic deleted from pb)

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

Heres a funny one.I think I was working with flumper and gave him my info because they werent letting him join.

09-21-2005 04:40 PM


Quote Originally Posted by FuckYoPost

Dude, you are one funny mother fucker...

Register here any time you wnat and let me know what your username is...

http://insanejunkforums.com/phpBB/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by BIRD33
Im starting to hate this place and everybody who posts here.I'll definitly give your place a try, it looks decent.I registered my name as BIRD33, so what do I need to do to log in?

Quote Originally Posted by FuckYoPost
ok. give me a minute...

Quote Originally Posted by BIRD33
I got the activation email,thanks for getting to it so quickly but Im having a problem logging in.It says ive specifed and incorrect or invalid username or password.Any help would be appreciated.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

I sent this one to TammyC.

minorthreat:
Good night.

Please chug down a poopy dick.
Reply
#9

I have never fucked anyone from a messageboard. :lool:

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#10

I think he had me confused with silky, she fucked 3-4 forum guys.

Edit-oops, they were talking about silky.


My bad.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#11

Boy MT used to sweet talk me all the time. I wish I had those PM's KERPLOW!!!

Oh well.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#12

Blondie Wrote:Boy MT used to sweet talk me all the time. I wish I had those PM's KERPLOW!!!

Oh well.

You are wrong. Please continue.
Reply
#13

You are lying.

You were very sweet to me for a long time. And to BEW too.

I wish I had some PM's from back in the day but knowing me, I still wouldn't post em'.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#14

MT- have you ever talked to me on the phone?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#15

Blondie Wrote:MT- have you ever talked to me on the phone?


Yes, once about 5 years ago I think.
Reply
#16

careful, minorthreat.
Reply
#17

04-12-2006 11:41 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Anhil8tor
how ya likin your team so far?

Quote Originally Posted by jar025
Mine appears to be strugglin.. not a very good start.
It looks like I will live and die with the O's. I think I ended up with their starting lineup. I guess I showed a little hometown favoritism in my pre-rankings. Oh well I was in Key West during the draft so no complants on my end.
Reply
#18

CT280 Wrote:careful, minorthreat.

I'm not worried. I have nothing to hide.
Reply
#19

minorthreat Wrote:Yes, once about 5 years ago I think.

:lool:

Once?

Ok.

I'm done here.

Carry on.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#20

Blondie Wrote::lool:

Once?

Ok.

I'm done here.

Carry on.

Yes once. How many times do you think I talked to you?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-23-2010, 02:01 AM
Last Post by Sassy
06-18-2008, 07:51 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-16-2007, 12:21 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-13-2007, 05:56 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-24-2007, 06:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)