Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#81

fuck i hope not. im down with that show.
Reply
#82

I was thinking Tom and Jerry.
Reply
#83

CT280 Wrote:fuck i hope not. im down with that show.


I saw an episode once.Terrible.Its target audience eats through a straw.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#84

I think 2 1/2 Men is pretty damn funny too. Never watched the Office so I have no opinion there.
Reply
#85

BIRD33 Wrote:I saw an episode once.Terrible.Its target audience eats through a straw.

charlie sheen is a moron and so is the dude that plays his brother. that fucking maid or whatever cracks me up.
Reply
#86

Berta! I wish Berta was my housekeeper- she's fucking hilarious.
Reply
#87

JCW Wrote:I was thinking Tom and Jerry.

I guess I should have explained to the ignorant Americans that it doesn't live up to the original british version.

Better?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#88

I don't think I've ever seen 2 1/2 men.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)