Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#41

I'm adding Ian Somerhalder and Hayden Christiansen :drool:

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#42

I'm adding Tori Black

[Image: tori-black-0001.jpg]

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#43

Banana Wrote:I'm adding Ian Somerhalder and Hayden Christiansen :drool:

You could have at least picked 2 more J names, way to screw up the curve.
Reply
#44

Oh, and Kari? Kerri? Whatever her name is from Mythbusters.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#45

OH! Felicia Day for sure.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#46

leucifer Wrote:Oh, and Kari? Kerri? Whatever her name is from Mythbusters.

The red head?Set your fantasy standards a little higher.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

BIRD33 Wrote:The red head?Set your fantasy standards a little higher.
Agreed. Wink

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#48

leucifer Wrote:OH! Felicia Day for sure.

haha, LOVE "The Guild". I'm a WoW nerd though, of course I would.
Reply
#49

Yeah, the chick from Mythbusters is pretty cute.
Reply
#50

BIRD33 Wrote:The red head?Set your fantasy standards a little higher.

Nope.

[Image: playboy_alex_sim_wise_1.jpg]

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#51

leucifer Wrote:Nope.

[Image: P101.jpg]

Nice job.

do you want to fuck her brain or what?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

BIRD33 Wrote:Nice job.

do you want to fuck her brain or what?

A little, yes.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#53

That pic is so photoshopped and she still looks sloppy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#54

I doubt you'd like Felicia Day either. Luckily I don't need you to approve my list.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#55

Banana Wrote:I'm adding Ian Somerhalder and Hayden Christiansen :drool:

JCW, your thoughts?

[Image: Dude3.jpg]

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#56

leucifer Wrote:I doubt you'd like Felicia Day either. Luckily I don't need you to approve my list.

If Einstein put a wig on you'd fuck him.You're a nerdish book guy type.Not saying theres anything wrong with it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

BIRD33 Wrote:If Einstein put a wig on you'd fuck him.You're a nerdish book guy type.Not saying theres anything wrong with it.

To be fair, it would need to be a red wig.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#58

And red pubes.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#59

What's my type?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#60

Banana Wrote:And red pubes.

That's a bonus.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)