02-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Blondie Wrote:CT and Bird. "Can you go into her account and take us off ignore PLEASE![]()
"
Why would I do that.You already read everything I posted.No one believes you havent.
See You In Toledo
Blondie Wrote:CT and Bird. "Can you go into her account and take us off ignore PLEASE![]()
"
Jimmy Wrote:I did not send Lee any PM's. One down.
leucifer Wrote:I sent 25.
Jimmy Wrote:Are you crazy?
leucifer Wrote:It was only one message, but I sent each word in a new PM.
Jimmy Wrote:I did not send Lee any PM's. One down.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Blondie Wrote:the first PM I have recieved here in a long time came from you.
I rule.
Banana Wrote:Post a few of 'em.
(
squirt Wrote:It's that new Million Man Math.
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Blondie Wrote:No, you were there for squirts big line of bullshit about me spamming forums to get me banned.
the wheels of justice are moving slowly, but they are moving.
CT280 Wrote:read the 8 pages of bullshit like everyone else. this isnt a fucking welfare line.
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.
WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?