Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I have 19 new PM's....
#61

Blondie Wrote:CT and Bird. "Can you go into her account and take us off ignore PLEASESad Sad"

Why would I do that.You already read everything I posted.No one believes you havent.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#62

Hey lee why don't you grow a sack and post who sent pm's to you and how many?Don't want to upset the brain chemistry of some chick you secretly talk shit about I guess.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#63

I did not send Lee any PM's. One down.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#64

Jimmy Wrote:I did not send Lee any PM's. One down.

I sent 25.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#65

Me neither.What are the odds blondie low balled when she said she just sent 2?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#66

leucifer Wrote:I sent 25.

Are you crazy?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#67

Jimmy Wrote:Are you crazy?

It was only one message, but I sent each word in a new PM.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#68

leucifer Wrote:It was only one message, but I sent each word in a new PM.

Post a few of 'em.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#69

Jimmy Wrote:I did not send Lee any PM's. One down.


the first PM I have recieved here in a long time came from you.

I rule.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#70

Blondie Wrote:the first PM I have recieved here in a long time came from you.

I rule.

I send those pictures to all the girls.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#71

Banana Wrote:Post a few of 'em.

I didn't keep them in my Sent Items Sad(

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#72

squirt Wrote:It's that new Million Man Math.

My stalker has arrived.

They're talking about all your lying and conniving and the lengths you went to to get me banned at UJ. Lots of people want your lying ass out of there.

Good times.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#73

god damn you are fucking fun to watch.
Reply
#74

did i miss anything?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#75

No, you were there for squirts big line of bullshit about me spamming forums to get me banned.

the wheels of justice are moving slowly, but they are moving.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#76

read the 8 pages of bullshit like everyone else. this isnt a fucking welfare line.
Reply
#77

Blondie Wrote:No, you were there for squirts big line of bullshit about me spamming forums to get me banned.

the wheels of justice are moving slowly, but they are moving.

CT280 Wrote:read the 8 pages of bullshit like everyone else. this isnt a fucking welfare line.

I was on vacation, helping my nephew with his relocation

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#78

Is this where I use math smack?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#79

sure, go ahead.
Reply
#80

Did we find out who sent the other 14-15 PM's?

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)