Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#21

bam Wrote:Do you watch The Office?

Not often. Only if it is on when I am bored.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#22

who Wrote:i'd say megan fox but she has that thing going on with her thumb

I can deal with that
Reply
#23

What thing with her thumb?

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#24

She's got a fucked up thumb (and I think toe too). I don't give a shit though.
Reply
#25

bam Wrote:She's got a fucked up thumb (and I think toe too). I don't give a shit though.

there are always deal breakers

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#26

Always? That's not good. lol
Reply
#27

Cote de Pablo, Uma Thurman, Pauley Perrete, Sandra Bullock, Lisa Kudrow

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#28

Thanks for your contribution Lee!
Reply
#29

Not into chicks at all so my list will be half as long.

-Georges St. Pierre from the UFC (it's the thighs in Spandex)
-Mike Rowe from "Dirty Jobs" on Discovery Channel (the voice and the hairy chest... rawr!!)
-Randy Orton from the WWE (again with the thighs in Spandex)
-Ben Kowalewicz from Billy Talent (Canadian "scene" band, quite possibly the father of my next child if I have any say in the matter)
Can't think of a good #5, I'll get back on that one.
Reply
#30

And thank you for your contribution as well JCW!
Reply
#31

leeman Wrote:Cote de Pablo, Uma Thurman, Pauley Perrete, Sandra Bullock, Lisa Kudrow

fan of ncis?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#32

Is Madonna on anyone's list?

[Image: xmadonnaarms.jpg]

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#33

her bank account is

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#34

who Wrote:her bank account is

That was funny
Reply
#35

whoa.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#36

Josh Hartnett
Josh Jackson
Josh Hollloway

I'm out of Josh's so I'll stop there.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#37

Banana Wrote:Josh Hartnett
Josh Jackson
Josh Hollloway

I'm out of Josh's so I'll stop there.

you're joshing

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#38

Banana Wrote:Josh Jackson

: puke:

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#39

leucifer Wrote::puke:

LEu would not take it in the bum from Josh Jackson. Check.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#40

MAYBE from Joss Stone...

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)