02-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Swallow typically
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
CT280 Wrote:lee, give us the breakdown of who sent the pm's and the contents. thanks.
leeman Wrote:Of the last 5 four are from BLondie and one from Nanner.
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
leeman Wrote:Of the last 5 four are from BLondie and one from Nanner.
CT280 Wrote:thats what i thought, so 80% of them are from the retarded whore. shes so delirious she cant add. poor little retarded whore.
leucifer Wrote:Wait.. 1 out of 5 isn't 80%... OOOHHHH Nevermind. :$
leucifer Wrote:Wait.. 1 out of 5 isn't 80%... OOOHHHH Nevermind. :$
CT280 Wrote:THAT may cause issues.
leucifer Wrote:Yeah I know, but it was too easy a set up, I had to take it.
"
CT280 Wrote:i should really save that back pedal pic. retarded whore got busted and confirmed she is a compulsive liar and a psychopath.
no one quote this, please.
Blondie Wrote:Mine were two unless they sat for days. Who were the other 12?
Edit- I mean 15.