Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hey goat
#1

go fuck yourself

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

thanks for thinking about me

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Could Who suck anymore than he does?
Reply
#4

Speaking of fucking, I haven't seen E lately. :wub:
Reply
#5

I've been keeping his dick warm for you.
Reply
#6

I'll have to make sure he has that infection taken care of before next time.
Reply
#7

There's no fix for that one.

Sorry you had to find out this way.
Reply
#8

I know a doctor who can remove hideous blonde warts, it's okay. While you've been in the asylum, medical research has advanced. Unfortunately their is still no cure for your mental incapacities.
Reply
#9

ladies!


have a little respect for who's thread.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

Pickle Wrote:I know a doctor who can remove hideous blonde warts, it's okay. While you've been in the asylum, medical research has advanced. Unfortunately their is still no cure for your mental incapacities.

Blah blah blah..

Welcome back bitch.
Reply
#11

Pickles such a treat.
Reply
#12

I've been back since before they 'let' you back, so let me welcome you back, bitch. Go ahead, pm banana about what a cunt I am. Wah, wah wah.
Reply
#13

way to go, goat.
Reply
#14

hey pickle.
Reply
#15

Pickle Wrote:I've been back since before they 'let' you back, so let me welcome you back, bitch. Go ahead, pm banana about what a cunt I am. Wah, wah wah.

She already knows.
Reply
#16

CT280 Wrote:way to go, goat.

I'm just happy pickle clicked on a thread with my name on it.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm just happy pickle clicked on a thread with my name on it.

Why don't you keep her occupied for the rest of us?

Cheers.
Reply
#18

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm just happy pickle clicked on a thread with my name on it.

i have reliable info that dora is pickle.
Reply
#19

I think sometimes people like to mislead you.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#20

Who gained some street cred with this thread.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-22-2017, 05:25 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-24-2016, 04:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-15-2012, 03:20 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-05-2011, 12:21 AM
Last Post by phantom
07-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-05-2010, 09:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)