Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
bam Wrote:That's good. For you and the baby.
Makes no difference to me. My babies have been surgically removed. Slice and grab.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 3,249
Threads: 128
Joined: Dec 2008
Reputation:
0
I took that when I was a lot younger and it just did crazy stuff to me. I took it for a year and a half and couldn't stand it any more.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Blondie Wrote:Thre are people on this forum that would not throw that out of bed.
in!!!!!!!!
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Great news everyone! I found Dora's boobs.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
leucifer Wrote:Great news everyone! I found Dora's boobs.
Worst. Most incomplete. Post. Ever.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
This thread felt all dirty because of the fighting and that fat chick that snarg is in love with. New thread coming soon.
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
WoolyGoat Wrote:I think I have them.
Do you have the more explicit ones?
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
Wooly's wife is a hottie.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Wooly's wife is a hottie.
Is she taller than him?
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
oh.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
another thread with an awkward silence.