Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi JCW

leeman Wrote:But now it's only created for drama so she will make an even bigger ass outa her self.

Play along, it's for the laughs at her in the end.

I got tired of her naggin naggin and naggin so I told her what she wanted to hear, that crazy bitch aparently holds som information on some of the non showing up members atm ... So bad aparently that they wont post because of that.
Well first those members is at their own fault for even giving her such info in the beginning but secondly I just want her to die out. Damn when she misses her med run I get like 120 PM's + e-mails.

You have a good grip on her balls (I bet she has some) keep squeesing and play her.

I'm just waiting for her next brain fart so I can delete her once and for all.
I rather have some old school back posting then that lunatic.

Welcome home Blondie!

See You In Toledo
Reply

:lool:
Reply

repost.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

yeah, my mission is logging in here for an hour or so while i waste a little time in my glorious life. my face has never been mascara stained from hours of crying about where my internet boyfriends are or how you could turn their real life inside out with a simple phone call to his wife. i dig my mission in life alot better.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:yeah, my mission is logging in here for an hour or so while i waste a little time in my glorious life. my face has never been mascara stained from hours of crying about where my internet boyfriends are or how you could turn their real life inside out with a simple phone call to his wife. i dig my mission in life alot better.

Wow! You back in touch with Poppy?
Reply

struggling already?
Reply

With? Threatening to call someones wife is pretty serious.

You wanna elaborate or you just "messageboarding"?
Reply

Banana is waiting for your call. She wants to talk to you about that sexy picture you are about to send me.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

so you're saying in the throws of passion you never threatened it?
Reply

At her work number or home?
Reply

Wasnt she threatening to dig through her desk and call Paddy?

See You In Toledo
Reply

CT280 Wrote:so you're saying in the throws of passion you never threatened it?

In the throws of what passion? :lool:

Did I threaten to call your wife or something? Because I def do not recall ever saying that to anyone.

Give me your number again? I lost it.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:In the throws of what passion? :lool:

Did I threaten to call your wife or something? Because I def do not recall ever saying that to anyone.

Give me your number again? I lost it.

sorry? it must have been your other personality that was pm ing me threatening to call e's wife. lets forget it ever happened if you want.

go ahead and call me.
Reply

:ct:

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:sorry? it must have been your other personality that was pm ing me threatening to call e's wife. lets forget it ever happened if you want.

go ahead and call me.

Oh really?

Post em.


Better yet, screen shot since PM's can be altered.

Otherwise you're full of shit.
Reply

E's a pretty harmless guy.Why would you call his wife?

See You In Toledo
Reply

E wouldn't even believe I said that so I guess CT knows more than E or myself.

Weird.
Reply

if i wasnt so lazy, id put a pic of a dude backpeddling right here.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Oh really?

Post em.


Better yet, screen shot since PM's can be altered.

Otherwise you're full of shit.

Oh bless your little deluded soul. Do you really think a screenshot can't be altered?

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:I got nothin'


We know.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)