Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Blondie walked out her door this morning and saw her shadow.6 more weeks of crazy everyone.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I don't understand Snarg and I like Blondie.
I like bird33 too. I think leu is gay.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
I love everyone.
I even like Bird now that I don't have to read his diarrhea of the keyboard.
I shoulda done this years ago.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Hey jim I don't give a shit who you like.You're no different then everybody else playing nice for tit pics.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Jimmy Wrote:I don't understand Snarg and I like Blondie.
I like bird33 too. I think leu is gay.
I'm gay for Christina Hendricks...
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Hey jim I don't give a shit who you like.You're no different then everybody else playing nice for tit pics.
So you're not sending them?
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Buahahahaha! Bird can't fathom people just being cool, there has to be alterior motive.
:lool:
Wow.
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
What a world class fucking tard. Too funny.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
leucifer Wrote:I'm gay for Jimmy Hendricks...
See what I did there?
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Jimmy Wrote:See what I did there?
Yes, and I don't like it one bit.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Blondies putting on a brave face for everyone.If only she knew her "friends" here think the same as I do.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
pm from someone relatively new: "what the fuck is up with that chick?? holy fuck"
i'll go ahead and let you fill in the blanks.
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
CT is Bird lite.
I might resort to ignore for him too. He's more annoying than usual lately.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
By ignore she means read everything and stew about it.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
I don't think CT would care or melt as hard as Bird over it though.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
it wouldnt keep me from outting you as the biggest waterhead to ever post here or anywhere, if thats what you're asking.
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
CT's found a mission in life.
Finally.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
CT280 Wrote:it wouldnt keep me from outting you as the biggest waterhead to ever post here or anywhere, if thats what you're asking.
Yeah she won't send me nudie pics either.

adface:
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap: