Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi JCW

Blondie walked out her door this morning and saw her shadow.6 more weeks of crazy everyone.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I don't understand Snarg and I like Blondie.

I like bird33 too. I think leu is gay.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

I love everyone.

I even like Bird now that I don't have to read his diarrhea of the keyboard.

I shoulda done this years ago.
Reply

Hey jim I don't give a shit who you like.You're no different then everybody else playing nice for tit pics.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Jimmy Wrote:I don't understand Snarg and I like Blondie.

I like bird33 too. I think leu is gay.

I'm gay for Christina Hendricks...

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Hey jim I don't give a shit who you like.You're no different then everybody else playing nice for tit pics.

So you're not sending them?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

Buahahahaha! Bird can't fathom people just being cool, there has to be alterior motive.

:lool:

Wow.
Reply

What a world class fucking tard. Too funny.
Reply

leucifer Wrote:I'm gay for Jimmy Hendricks...

See what I did there?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

Jimmy Wrote:See what I did there?

Yes, and I don't like it one bit.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply

Do it again.
Reply

Blondies putting on a brave face for everyone.If only she knew her "friends" here think the same as I do.

See You In Toledo
Reply

pm from someone relatively new: "what the fuck is up with that chick?? holy fuck"

i'll go ahead and let you fill in the blanks.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:pm from someone relatively new: "what the fuck is up with that chick?? holy fuck"

i'll go ahead and let you fill in the blanks.

Seriously dude, the P in PM means "PRIVATE". I didn't know you would share that with everyone or I would not have sent it.
Reply

CT is Bird lite.

I might resort to ignore for him too. He's more annoying than usual lately.
Reply

By ignore she means read everything and stew about it.

See You In Toledo
Reply

I don't think CT would care or melt as hard as Bird over it though.
Reply

it wouldnt keep me from outting you as the biggest waterhead to ever post here or anywhere, if thats what you're asking.
Reply

CT's found a mission in life.


Finally.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:it wouldnt keep me from outting you as the biggest waterhead to ever post here or anywhere, if thats what you're asking.

Yeah she won't send me nudie pics either. Confusedadface:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)