Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Strangest thing
#21

I don't care what you do- fuck around on your wife/girlfriend/whatever- that's your choice- I don't judge
Reply
#22

bam Wrote:And might I say geez, you are tiny!

unfortunately for her, bammer, her brain matches her size.
Reply
#23

Yeah, I'm a real dumb shit. Has CT sent you a copy of his masturbation vid yet bam? If not I can loan you mine.
Reply
#24

You like that, maybe?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#25

That wasn't very nice CT
Reply
#26

Jimmy Wrote:You like that, maybe?

BABY!!!!!!!!!
Reply
#27

bam Wrote:That wasn't very nice CT

He's dealing with some personal demons, he'll be ok.
Reply
#28

Blondie Wrote:BABY!!!!!!!!!

DAMMIT!

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#29

Jimmy Wrote:You like that, maybe?

:lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Last Post by quint
01-30-2009, 05:37 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-29-2008, 04:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)