Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Whom.. in your opinion is the craziest bitch posting on the net?
#41

Yeah Snarg, stop trying to brown nose your way back in.
Reply
#42

i love the "similar threads" feature. theres potential in this one.
Reply
#43

We are 24 hours away from the anniversary of the last post of the hands down winner.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

damn it. im getting my days all fucked up.
Reply
#45

Funny thing is that was three "blondie" usernames ago here.Cuckoo.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

one of the 58 times she made "guest" status.
Reply
#47

who Wrote:dome

:lool: He just re-posted this one last week. He's making the same posts a year apart. My vote has been cast.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#48

who Wrote:dome

:lool: He just re-posted this one last week. He's making the same posts a year apart. My vote has been cast. Sloppy Joes?! Can you get any more crazy than that?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#49

i just had a deja vu feeling
not sure why
Reply
#50

She's so fixated on who she can't help herself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#51

He's truly confusing to me. I still don't get the random posting of recipes.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#52

glen close bunny on the stove make it on the list yet?
Reply
#53

quint Wrote:glen close bunny on the stove make it on the list yet?

i think shes been the unspoken favorite since the thread started.

i didnt think we did word filters here.
Reply
#54

CT280 Wrote:i think shes been the unspoken favorite since the thread started.

i didnt think we did word filters here.

Its been a real eye opening day for you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#55

How many times has Bird screamed for my attention in this thread?

Round it off if you have to.
Reply
#56

My vote for most whacked bitch on the net is squirt from UJ. I'm actually surprised and pleased she hasn't tracked me down again but I hear she still spends her days talking about me to anyone that will listen.

Weird ass bitch.
Reply
#57

Can we self nominate?
Reply
#58

bam Wrote:Can we self nominate?

That would be crazy... so I guess it fits.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply
#59

I'll admit it. I'm crazy. Insane possibly.
Reply
#60

bam Wrote:I'll admit it. I'm crazy. Insane possibly.

I blame Toyota.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by JCW
05-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Last Post by Blondie
01-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Last Post by who
01-17-2009, 07:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Last Post by who
06-27-2008, 04:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)