Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What's the craziest thing

Bill Wrote:is this patronizing bird or warm fuzzy bird?

This is the bird who has completely fucked snargs head up.

See You In Toledo
Reply

The funny part to me is whenever some sick fucker out there in internet land googles "goat fucker" this thread will come up in his results.
Just think of the clientele this will bring in.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:This is the bird who has completely fucked snargs head up.


i think if you change the name from snarg to gator, you would be a lot closer
but dream on there, tweety, dream on

how does it feel to have your cock sucked by a southern cracker racist??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:i think if you change the name from snarg to gator, you would be a lot closer
but dream on there, tweety, dream on

how does it feel to have your cock sucked by a southern cracker racist??

It feels good knowing I've got more power here then you.

Would you be willing to take a lie detector test to see if you really banned me?Maybe that way you will get people to truly believe the awesome power you wield here which you are so desperately trying to get across.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Bill Wrote:The funny part to me is whenever some sick fucker out there in internet land googles "goat fucker" this thread will come up in his results.
Just think of the clientele this will bring in.

A little higher class then we are used to.

See You In Toledo
Reply

This thread is at 6 pages....

[Image: tldr.jpg]

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply

Really all you need to do is read this one thread and you've pretty much read them all.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Really all you need to do is read this one thread and you've pretty much read them all.

Thats the truth when you posted in them.Its all aboard to crazy town at that point.

See You In Toledo
Reply

i think i figured out how to make the site load faster.
Reply

I can't see any of Birds posts FTR.

Just thought I'd put that out there in case he starts freaking out for not answering him. I just put the whole god damn train wreck on ignore and it makes the board much more readable, IMO.
Reply

of course you cant.
Reply

Want a screen shot?

First you'll need to make the GOD$%#DA^&% forum load faster.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats the truth when you posted in them.Its all aboard to crazy town at that point.

Crazy Town sounds like a fun place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply

leucifer Wrote:Crazy Town sounds like a fun place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

I believe she can see my posts when you quote them.You are contributing to the downfall of a person with mental issues by doing that.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I believe she can see my posts when you quote them.You are contributing to the downfall of a person with mental issues by doing that.You've been warned.(snargs not the only one handing lessons out here)

I'm all about downfalls. Can we get a paparazzo on her so we get photos when she shaves her head?

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Reply

leucifer Wrote:I'm all about downfalls. Can we get a paparazzo on her so we get photos when she shaves her head?

Birds having a meltdown because I put him on ignore!!!!!

I had no idea. Buahahahahaha! :lool:


Don't quote him anymore though, his recycled gibberish gets old quick.
Reply

This is great.

He's gonna keep talking to me and getting more and more frusterated because I'm totally oblivious and then I'll take him off ignore in about a month and read all his posts begging for my attention.

Good times.
Reply

Bill Wrote:The funny part to me is whenever some sick fucker out there in internet land googles "goat fucker" this thread will come up in his results.
Just think of the clientele this will bring in.

enough with the goat fucking stuff.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:It feels good knowing I've got more power here then you.

Would you be willing to take a lie detector test to see if you really banned me?Maybe that way you will get people to truly believe the awesome power you wield here which you are so desperately trying to get across.

can't you read??
that unbanning post was from leeeman
your pal 8, the racist cracker remember him, unbanned you

but keep repeating it and pretend it is true, moron

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Hey stupid, I've been fucking with you.You've looked like a douche trying to show how important you are.Great you banned me for no reason.Way to go.The sad part is I thought you knew what I was doing.Huge overestimation of your intelligence there.

You and blondie have a lot in common.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-30-2010, 01:30 AM
Last Post by Blondie
01-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Last Post by quint
01-30-2009, 05:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)