Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

big day for MA

bird vs blondie is like stalin vs hitler. who do you route for?
Reply

Is Snarg mussolini ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

quint Wrote:bird vs blondie is like stalin vs hitler. who do you route for?

which is which??

hey, boss, stfu

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

more like Emperor Hirohito
Reply

Bill Wrote:more like Emperor Hirohito

Asians have class so you missed this one with a continent.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

touche.
Reply

more like dahmer vs. any homeless fag.
Reply

i like this
i'm a little sorry hitler and stalin were already taken

might i suggest idi amin and saddam hussein??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

CT280 Wrote:more like dahmer vs. any homeless fag.



nah, i don't eat dark meat

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:I classify this as a personal attack. At some point an admin/mod/sponsor should be above banning people for no reason at all. IT is what it is because of those that do log in daily.. not those that come by once every blue moon. Snarg you of all people should know better than to play with buttons behind the scenes. You are not the wizard of oz...

This must have stung.Very reasonable.Why can't you be more like 8, snarg?


What happened to my banning for today?I was on the road this morning but yet I can log in no problem now.As I said before, you have no juice here snarg.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:This must have stung.Very reasonable.Why can't you be more like 8, snarg?


What happened to my banning for today?I was on the road this morning but yet I can log in no problem now.As I said before, you have no juice here snarg.

nope, didn't sting a bit, little guy
i reckon your pal gator let you out of a jail a little early for good behavior
how does it feel to have that cracker licking your ass
be careful, the reacharound is on the way

you were on the road??
sure you were
if you look back, there is not a day you have not logged in in the morning
but nice try, tweetster

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:nope, didn't sting a bit, little guy
i reckon your pal gator let you out of a jail a little early for good behavior
how does it feel to have that cracker licking your ass
be careful, the reacharound is on the way

you were on the road??
sure you were
if you look back, there is not a day you have not logged in in the morning
but nice try, tweetster

Actually if you look I'm always out Wednesdays either in the morning or in the afternoon depending on my schedule.Been that way for a while.Maybe come by when this place is not busy to see whats going on.Nobody would be here to see you flex your muscles though so thats kind of a waste for you isnt it?

I wasnt banned.You're bordering on pathetic insisting that.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Actually if you look I'm always out Wednesdays either in the morning or in the afternoon depending on my schedule.Been that way for a while.Maybe come by when this place is not busy to see whats going on.Nobody would be here to see you flex your muscles though so thats kind of a waste for you isnt it?

I wasnt banned.You're bordering on pathetic insisting that.

i guess i will need to check the logs
maybe i was dreaming
wouldn't be the first time

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

hey gator, you are strangely silent
tell me, was tweety ever banned or not??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Sometimes I let my mom think she's making a decision.Know what I mean?

See You In Toledo
Reply

(B)The Man The Myth The Haircut(B) says: (12:11:01 PM)
bird got unbanned 4pm my time

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

3x as nice?
Reply

snarg Wrote:which is which??

hey, boss, stfu

bird has to be stalin, due to his leftist govt leanings
Reply

Stalin was pro torture.

See You In Toledo
Reply

you're making my point, re-read some of your posts
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)