Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What's the craziest thing
#21

leeman Wrote:Walked on water, got heli lifted into the ER.
Woke up day after.

Also like Jesus one of your favorite phrases is "let all the children come to me".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#22

CT280 Wrote:do something really nuts and fix this place.

I am working on it as we speak...

Gonna change some server core so it will be lill bumpy the rest of the week.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#23

im stayin. i dont get this kind of service anywhere.
Reply
#24

The scene: Fort Wayne, Indiana apartment complex- New Year's Eve (2001 or 2002)- 2 feet of snow on the ground and fucking cold
My state of consciousness: Really fucked up on a lot of different things
The theme: Truth or dare
Thoughts running through my head: Truth sucked and I wanted to be dared to do something
Result: Running around my friend's apartment building completely naked while screaming Happy New Year. Until there was an old man taking his dog out to go to the bathroom. Stopped dead in my tracks. Butt cheeks pressed up against a sliding glass door until the people who owned aforementioned glass door came to said glass door and started yelling at me in something (Asian- not sure what it was exactly) and I ran back inside. I think I about lost a few toes and a tit. lol
Reply
#25

We've got a wild one here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#26

bam Wrote:The scene: Fort Wayne, Indiana apartment complex- New Year's Eve (2001 or 2002)- 2 feet of snow on the ground and fucking cold
My state of consciousness: Really fucked up on a lot of different things
The theme: Truth or dare
Thoughts running through my head: Truth sucked and I wanted to be dared to do something
Result: Running around my friend's apartment building completely naked while screaming Happy New Year. Until there was an old man taking his dog out to go to the bathroom. Stopped dead in my tracks. Butt cheeks pressed up against a sliding glass door until the people who owned aforementioned glass door came to said glass door and started yelling at me in something (Asian- not sure what it was exactly) and I ran back inside. I think I about lost a few toes and a tit. lol

BAM!
Reply
#27

what?
Reply
#28

bam Wrote:what?

that guy was gay.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#29

bam Wrote:My state of consciousness: Really fucked up on a lot of different thingsl

Such as?

Lets see just how crazy you consider crazy.
Reply
#30

The old guy? Nah, just old.
Reply
#31

This was in my less intelligent (and immature) days: alcohol, pot, acid, special k and lortab
Reply
#32

Bam, I hope you don't mind my directness here but 2 guys at one time ever?It seems in the realm of possibility. I ask for scientific reasons.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#33

Nope, never two guys at once.
Reply
#34

And then the normal things:

Car surfing
Hanging out on railroad tracks until a train got close and then jumping off
Bridge jumping
Sky diving
Bungee jumping
Parasailing

Haven’t tried base jumping yet, but it’ll happen soon
Reply
#35

bam Wrote:This was in my less intelligent (and immature) days: alcohol, pot, acid, special k and lortab

At one time?I'd be catatonic.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

Special K? My god woman!

Lee, I'd love to read the other threads but this place is loading slower than shit.
Reply
#37

I did a lot of drugs back in the day.
Reply
#38

Blondie Wrote:Special K? My god woman!

Lee, I'd love to read the other threads but this place is loading slower than shit.

Yeah, I wasn't too smart back then. lol
Reply
#39

So far CT hasnt posted shit.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

I know! He needs to speak up!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-15-2013, 02:55 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-30-2010, 01:30 AM
Last Post by Blondie
01-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Last Post by quint
01-30-2009, 05:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)