Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ok, Who else?

BIRD33 Wrote:I had no idea this was Lee's board.I have nothing to do with this you crazy broad so don't take your anger of someone on the internet not liking you out on me.Don't shoot the messenger.

:lool: fair enough.

I was going to side with you on the Lolly crap because I know what lunatic that broad is, I've seen her in action but as irony would have it, I tried to stay away from her.
Reply

So other than the indecipherable episode with this BB person you've had no other contact with Lollly to make her react this way?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Nope.

Indecipherable?

She told a wild, crazy, scary story to BB about me. She told me the exact same story but it was about BB. Eventually, BB and I talked about it and decided Lolly was a lunatic. It was def the weirdest shit I've seen done on line at the time, I've seen much bigger odd balls in action since.

This happened years ago and I haven't talked to her since. She can post here if she wants, I don't give two fat shits about her.
Reply

What was this "wild, crazy" story she told?Just the gist of it will help.I think we owe it to the readers to get it all out on the table and let them decide.

See You In Toledo
Reply

2nd.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

it'd be great iff bb would log on and give his side of the story.
Reply

Nah, that's ok.
I have my experiences and opinions of on line crack heads, I'll just spectate this time.
Reply

i completely understand you wanting to stay out of the drama that is sure to unfold, but i would invite this bb dude to give his side of the story. if thats ok.
Reply

BB is a chick duh. Friend of yours, go ask her about it..
Reply

I propose getting all parties involved to post their version of the story in order to come to some type of resolution.I'm torn at the moment on who to believe.On one hand you have blondie who is queen of saying she knows something damning and then not producing said evidence.And on the other you have Lolly whom readers know I've had my differences with but making up a story possibly in order to keep someone out of her online sanctuary just seems like too much work.Girl has to pay bills once a month so its kind of hectic to be involved in that type of shenanigans.To top it off you have this mysterious BB person whom CT is angling to get photo's from with their own version of this watergate like conspiracy.Color this colored confused as to what to believe.

See You In Toledo
Reply

im just going on record here that i dont know who bb is.
Reply

Yes you do CT.

And who gives a fuck? Lolly made up some whacky ass story and told it to two chicks she thought would never talk to eachother. That's my only experience with the broad.

Bird cares about this stuff entirely too much.
Reply

I'm reeling in the crazy is all.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Oh we are well are you are Bird. Well aware.
Reply

Lolly will probably never come back now anyway now that I outted her crazy scheme.

She can post here...this big diff between me and these nutty broads is that I honestly don't care about them or where they post.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Lolly will probably never come back now anyway now that I outted her crazy scheme.

She can post here...this big diff between me and these nutty broads is that I honestly don't care about them or where they post.

You outed nothing really.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Here's a representation of me posting that PM.I tried to find a pic of a black guy feeding a tiger or shark but none exist.White people are crazy.

[Image: 2720605748_f49e6228a7.jpg?v=0]

See You In Toledo
Reply

L-R
Lolly, Bird.
Reply

Actualy that could be Bird and Snarg or Banana or any number of posters here.
Reply

Yea it could be.Also it could be the pope,The Noid from domino's pizza commercials,Melissa Etheridge or Christopher Columbus.Anythings possible when you're batshit insane!

See You In Toledo
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)