01-21-2010, 08:28 PM
Beau Wrote:[/b]
Sorry for the delyed response here did'nt see the post until now.
You're probably right on the healthcare and I do not deny it is needed for this country. Heck I pay 13k a year for my family outta my pocket and my company pays the other half. 6k family deductible and 2k individual. This is going to be considered one of those "cadillac plans" under the current senate bill that has gone back to the house for negotiation and is now subject to a 40% tax. I have 6 kids. If they hit me with that kind of tax it is going to hit hard. So I don't see how I will be better off. The unions on the other hand went behind closed doors with the current administration a couple of weeks ago and negotiated themselves out of that deal. Leaving all us other hard working folk in the crapper. That is how things are done in Washington.
60% of the voters in the Ma. election were independents. This isn't just heresay. It is a fact. The majority of those went for Brown and decided the election. Tea partiers from all over the nation assisted the Brown campaign. Yes I am involved in the Tea Parties and call me what you want for that. I can tell you there are Republicans, Independents and YES DEMS alike in the events I go to. This is because they are sick of the Washington Rule. I can tell you IT WAS POLICY that drove them to help Scott Brown and not for lack of a good dem candidate like you say. So instead of listening to CNN & MSNBC all the time try going to one of the events before you take someone else's word about what they are all about. I assure you that you would find concerned Americans just like you and me. So I would have to just agree to disagree with you concerning the "she was just a bad candidate" theory.
We disagree.Brown will be a one termer.
See You In Toledo


![[Image: 2010-01-20-scottbrown1.jpg]](http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-01-20-scottbrown1.jpg)