Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Did they finally ban BIRD?
#61

BIRD33 Wrote:You are a chicken shit and banana defends you blindly.I'm ok with how this worked out.

Pretty sure Lolly doesn't need me to "defend" her, but just so I am clear, where did I do this?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#62

Either I should presume she was referring to me or not.Which is it.I see two versions from you both.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#63

*I* presume she was referring to you. I think everyone else would agree. Or, they don't give a fuck.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#64

Banana Wrote:*I* presume she was referring to you. I think everyone else would agree. Or, they don't give a fuck.

Presumed.It doesnt seem to be the case(sure) according to her.I don't care about her thoughts but if you imply something about me at least have the spine to back it up.You provided nice cover for her though.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#65

littlelolly Wrote:If you're okay with the way it worked out, then why is it keeping you up at night? Why are you still bringing it up constantly? Again. You entertain me muchly. And rest assured, you're not the entire problem. That's giving a pathetic sack of shit like you far more credit than you actually deserve.

I think it's kinda cute how he ignored this completely and decided to go after Nanners instead.
Reply
#66

BIRD33 Wrote:Presumed.It doesnt seem to be the case(sure) according to her.I don't care about her thoughts but if you imply something about me at least have the spine to back it up.You provided nice cover for her though.

I'm only here to up my post count. I am determined to be top poster next week.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#67

littlelolly Wrote:I think it's kinda cute how he ignored this completely and decided to go after Nanners instead.

It was the last post on the previous page so I missed it.

To answer your question its not keeping me up at night.I don't let people slide when they act like a know it all pussy.You've been too scared to be honest.It only took 3 weeks and the last post for you to say I was the problem.Way to grow some testicles.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#68

Banana Wrote:I'm only here to up my post count. I am determined to be top poster next week.

Now that you've been contradicted its I'm only here for the post count.Right.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#69

BIRD33 Wrote:It was the last post on the previous page so I missed it.

To answer your question its not keeping me up at night.I don't let people slide when they act like a know it all pussy.You've been too scared to be honest.It only took 3 weeks and the last post for you to say I was the problem.Way to grow some testicles.

Well you sure put me in my place, Bird.
Oh and Banana--check his last post. I think you owe me a dollar--or I owe you a dollar? I don't remember what the bet was...
Reply
#70

littlelolly Wrote:Well you sure put me in my place, Bird.
Oh and Banana--check his last post. I think you owe me a dollar--or I owe you a dollar? I don't remember what the bet was...

That would be the first dollar you've earned in 2010.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#71

BIRD33 Wrote:Now that you've been contradicted its I'm only here for the post count.Right.

I was contradicted by saying I thought it was about you? I still think it's about you. For all you know, it could be. She's not really saying, is she? That's why you've logged about 30 posts asking her to say something! Please, oh please say something? There's only about 6 people that post here. Only one calling people whores and bitches and boring and stupid on a regular basis. If I thought this place had a problem, it's your direction I would be pointing in.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#72

bird just got his ass handed to him by two chicks.
Reply
#73

Pretty much.
Reply
#74

Banana Wrote:I was contradicted by saying I thought it was about you? I still think it's about you. For all you know, it could be. She's not really saying, is she? That's why you've logged about 30 posts asking her to say something! Please, oh please say something? There's only about 6 people that post here. Only one calling people whores and bitches and boring and stupid on a regular basis. If I thought this place had a problem, it's your direction I would be pointing in.

Hilarious.If I can't ask someone to back up what they say and have to be nice to everyone all the time then this place will blow anyway.I can't wait until this place merges with Phoenix forums.

Ok Banana I'm going to let you and her take the reins here since my act is hurting this place.I'm sure in 3 weeks when this place isnt the cool forum to be at your new partner will still be here.I wish you were this concerned when it was literally me, goat, 8 and leeman for month stretches at a time but never late then never to work your magic here.

Don't worry I don't think you're a hypocrite for doing the same shit I've done or for laughing when I, goat or 8 do it.I look forward to this new direction.I will be sitting here laughing and looking forward to how lame it gets but don't worry I won't ruin this new clubhouse for forum friends you are building.God knows theres not enough of those on the internet.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#75

CT280 Wrote:bird just got his ass handed to him by two chicks.

You on the chicks side?No!Wheres that broad poppy you made an ass of yourself over?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#76

ct ran poppy from the internet. She doesn't want to talk about it.
Reply
#77

Anhil8tor Wrote:ct ran poppy from the internet. She doesn't want to talk about it.

This is not the type of topic the new and improved IT should waste its time on.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#78

so we can't speak of CT and michman chatting up internet womens on the telle?
Reply
#79

Anhil8tor Wrote:so we can't speak of CT and michman chatting up internet womens on the telle?

I'm not in charge here.I resigned my GM role.Don't you have any cats questions you want to poll the board about?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#80

LMAO at this thread.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)