Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Did they finally ban BIRD?
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:Its adorable you believe that.

then I guess it's adorable you believe he and I are facebook friends.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#22

littlelolly Wrote:Still ducking the question..



She said I melted so it must be true!I've never seen that before.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

WoolyGoat Wrote:then I guess it's adorable you believe he and I are facebook friends.


You're both on facebook so thats good enough for me to think you're gay buddies.If it makes you feel better, if I was going to call anyone here it would be you.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#24

Whenever you want to answer my question lolly.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#25

BEW's a mod here now? :blink:
Reply
#26

welcome back!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#27

Thanks. I like the way lee goes around asking everyone to come post and it only took me a month to get my PW.
Reply
#28

lee's been pretty busy fucking up the site

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#29

FTR- I was just kidding...thanks for setting the PW on this thing lee. Not trying to hurt anyones feelings.

Better wooly? lol
Reply
#30

Somebody start a thread called "Mommy Chat".That way Banana and Lolly can have their daily discussions about me, exchange recipes and just have some good old fashioned girl talk without bothering to click that pesky PM button.TIA.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#31

Why bother? We post it all here anyways.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#32

Don't look now, but the majoirty of this place, at any given time, is now women. We already use the entire forum as our personal pm space.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#33

*chest bump*
Reply
#34

Banana Wrote:Don't look now, but the majoirty of this place, at any given time, is now women. We already use the entire forum as our personal pm space.

Except when you talk about me.All the time.

Mommy chat proposed topic:Aren't our husbands silly?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:Except when you talk about me.All the time.

Mommy chat proposed topic:Aren't our husbands silly?

You`re right. We fairly consistently stick to one topic: dicks.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#36

BIRD33 Wrote:Except when you talk about me.All the time.

Oh this...this is priceless.
Reply
#37

BIRD33 Wrote:Whenever you want to answer my question lolly.


I love how spineless you are.Oh no!The mean internet guy is asking me to back up something I said!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#38

WoolyGoat Wrote:It's cute that you and 8 talk on the phone.
Remember when I said goat would be jealous. Next time I say we call him on three way.

BIRD33 Wrote:Its adorable you believe that.
Careful bird.
Reply
#39

Anhil8tor Wrote:Remember when I said goat would be jealous. Next time I say we call him on three way.


Careful bird.

post my phone #.You have my permission.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#40

BIRD33 Wrote:I love how spineless you are.Oh no!The mean internet guy is asking me to back up something I said!

Honey I don't need to re-answer it or continue to back it up. It's being done for me. Pay attention.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-05-2014, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Did Bird die?
Banana
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-06-2012, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)