Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ok, Who else?
#81

WoolyGoat Wrote:has bird always been such a baby?

Yes.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#82

and one more yes

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#83

Wow. Just. Wow.
Reply
#84

Chivalry isnt dead.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#85

where has flumper been?
Reply
#86

quint Wrote:where has flumper been?

He's regular at UJ and X now adays.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#87

we don't hold his attention
Reply
#88

what about foolery and mt?
Reply
#89

I asked larry to stop by. He ignored me.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#90

Banana Wrote:I asked larry to stop by. He ignored me.

you were drunk. nice work on posting pm's over there. i should ban your ass right now.
Reply
#91

CT280 Wrote:you were drunk. nice work on posting pm's over there. i should ban your ass right now.

That was my beetlejuice call for you. It worked.

Besides, that PM was so ....atypical. I haff thought it was someone trolling as you.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#92

i like to keep you on your toes.
Reply
#93

my troll was requested, but I wasn't. I'm guessing a vanity search won't be worth the trouble ><
Reply
#94

I requested your backdoor story at some point in teh last week, if that helps.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#95

Hey-oh!
Reply
#96

*double take*

Hey Rock! Long time no see.
Reply
#97

I just saw this in my PM's which for some reason I was included on this drama.

#1Really?

#2Who would have thought having blondie here had an upside?

#3 I love how she wishes the best for this place like she's leaving an employer.

#5 isnt this a tad dramatic?

littlelolly Wrote:But if Christy's here, I'm out. I'm really sorry. She's batshit crazy and I thought putting her on ignore would be enough--but apparently it's not. I stay as far the fuck away from her as possible.

I really did have a good time in the short bit I was here. It'll be nice to see this place running again like it used to. If anyone can do it, it's you guys for sure. I have the utmost respect for you both.

Lee, you know how to find me. Bird, I hope to God you don't.


LL

See You In Toledo
Reply
#98

Well I don't know Lolly much but I will say this.

Before I met this weird UJ mod named squirt who ended up being by far the weirdest broad I've met on line, Lolly held that title.

She told some crazy ass made up story to BB one time and scared the shit out of her and oddly enough, she told me the exact same story about BB and scared me. I don't think she thought BB and I would ever get together and discuss this. I don't know her outside of that experience, as out there and fucked up as it was I simply ignore her like the other lunatics on line.
Reply
#99

BTW Bird, this is Lee's board not yours and he has personally asked me to come post. I'm not going to sit here and tangle assholes with the biggest board killer on the planet. There's no wining and it's pointless.
Reply

Blondie Wrote:BTW Bird, this is Lee's board not yours and he has personally asked me to come post. I'm not going to sit here and tangle assholes with the biggest board killer on the planet. There's no wining and it's pointless.

I had no idea this was Lee's board.I have nothing to do with this you crazy broad so don't take your anger of someone on the internet not liking you out on me.Don't shoot the messenger.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)