Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Can you point me towards the forum that reeks of coolness "banana"?Maybe Cameltoe420 knows?No wonder your husband drinks so much.
See, now I am confused. I thought this forum reeked of coolness because you post here. Yet, I can't seem to 'get' anyone cool to post here. Nor can you. And you stay here despite hating everyone you post with. Hmm, quite a conundrum, it seems. I can't tell what's more cool, your constant argumentative state or the fact that you're the only one here most of the time. All the cool people must be confused too. No wonder your girlfriend bought you an ice scraper for Christmas.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2010, 06:45 AM by
Banana.)
Posts: 255
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2008
Reputation:
0
Banana--remember what we were talking about in PM the other day? I had ideas about why this site has gone to total shit and you wanted details? I'ma guessing you already know the answers.
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Hey I don't drink that much.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I love littlelolly and Banana getting together behind the scenes to discuss the problems here.I wonder what their version of this place would look like?If one had more then 200 posts here and the other didnt threaten to retire every time they got knocked up I'd take it personal.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I love littlelolly and Banana getting together behind the scenes to discuss the problems here.I wonder what their version of this place would look like?If one had more then 200 posts here and the other didnt threaten to retire every time they got knocked up I'd take it personal.
I should send you the transcript about what we talked about.
Oh, I don't need to, it looked like this:
Lolly: what the hell happened to this place
Banana: I dunno, losing members to real life, I think.
Lolly: I have other ideas.
Whoa! Stop the press, there's some notable behind the scenes discussion!
Gotta run! I have to run off to a corner and whisper about you.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Don't be so shy.Lay it out there.I'm sure you've got theories\solutions for days.Don't be a whiny bitch and insinuate you "know what the problem is" and then give a lame cop out.
Also if you think the problem is people thinking they are too cool here I submit you are under a assumption that cool can radiate through a monitor.If thats the case you take this shit too seriously.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Racist. Reported.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
sandog
paddy
ninjabassist
dom one
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Pineschic.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:I love littlelolly and Banana getting together behind the scenes to discuss the problems here.I wonder what their version of this place would look like?If one had more then 200 posts here and the other didnt threaten to retire every time they got knocked up I'd take it personal.
Holy irony! This "threat" of mine links right to Bird's Pm box where he and I were discussing THE PROBLEMS WITH THIS PLACE :loool: and I said I wouldn't be here too much after the baby was born. :lool:
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
post the pm in its entirety.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
I don't have it. it was around the time paddy was banned.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.