Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
not to be old.
But please try.
1. What do you think of the new format?
2. Any problems that need be fixed? (and deleting Bird is not a "problem")
3. Have you tried to check out all the features? (Blog, CMS, updated user profiles etc)
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,719
Threads: 15
Joined: Jan 2010
Reputation:
0
1. I never saw the old format but this one is alright. More theme options would be nice though, the white/blue look gets a little old. Just my opinion.
2. I didn't see a place where you could read your sent PMs. It says you have a certain number of messages stored when you click the "sent" folder but nothing shows up. And is not having a smileys list in the reply area part of your "thing" or an oversight?
3. No, I suck on noticing/clicking links and settings.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
JCW Wrote:1. I never saw the old format but this one is alright. More theme options would be nice though, the white/blue look gets a little old. Just my opinion.
2. I didn't see a place where you could read your sent PMs. It says you have a certain number of messages stored when you click the "sent" folder but nothing shows up. And is not having a smileys list in the reply area part of your "thing" or an oversight?
3. No, I suck on noticing/clicking links and settings.
Still working on the layout with colors and stuff so it will change.
Sent items has to be choosen in forum settings.
Start clicking.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
And I will install a css compressor so the site load will improve 150%, but will do that when I'm done with the coloring and final tweaks.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
150%!!!1!!!!1!1!!!
good work boss!
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
WoolyGoat Wrote:150%!!!1!!!!1!1!!!
good work boss!
Trying to type in normal technical way will be shooting over everyones head here anyway.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
I resist change so don't do it again.
haven't had any problems.
no.
on a related note.. why is mozilla crashing so much lately.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Anhil8tor Wrote:I resist change so don't do it again.
haven't had any problems.
no.
on a related note.. why is mozilla crashing so much lately.
Update it to 3.5.6 you lazy fukker.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Is there a way we can make CT look less desperate when he asks for pics?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
CT280 Wrote:1. its fine, i dont really give a fuck.
2. fixing the login problem would be fantastic. and give me credit for making a $300 purchase on amazon through this shit hole.
3. no, i introduced everyone to how fun the blog feature is, ive done enough.
Again, WHAT fukking login problem??
Please include computer OS and browser model and version.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
My admin powers have yet to be restored. Please fix. TIA
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
1) Looks pretty cool
2) I still have a tiny avatard. I've been asking for a bigger one for over 5 years now. Fuck off!
3) I updated my tiny avatar.
Son, I am Disappoint.
Posts: 13,799
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Tribal Dragon Wrote:1) Looks pretty cool
2) I still have a tiny avatard. I've been asking for a bigger one for over 5 years now. Fuck off!
3) I updated my tiny avatar.
Avatard size will/might go "up" when i finalize stuff.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
how much did you pay for the syntax reflector?