Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

OOOOO that smell!
#41

BIRD33 Wrote:In a crowded mall more people are going to side with the crotchety old man over the woman holding the baby?

I think the photobucket thing has more to do with where to draw the line on pictures of peoples body parts.If they have a no nipple policy or something I don't see how involving the baby circumvents that rule.Kind of another example of mothers thinking they are somehow above the rules because they've created life.

Not really. PB also deleted photos of babies in just diapers. Oh, us moms think we can get away with ANYTHING!

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#42

You can't even see the nipple when a kid is BFing. It's in their mouth. The fuck??
Reply
#43

Cucumber Wrote:Not really. PB also deleted photos of babies in just diapers. Oh, us moms think we can get away with ANYTHING!


What? Seriously?!
Reply
#44

JCW Wrote:You can't even see the nipple when a kid is BFing. It's in their mouth. The fuck??

That's my biggest beef too. It pisses me off more that they were delting them from FB. Sometimes I don't want to see some of the shit my friends post on FB, but you are allowed to put that shit there.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#45

Then its a child porn thing.do you think photobucket is anti babies or something?They are a business and its too much trouble to have judge whats porn or not.Its not some personal attack.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

JCW Wrote:What? Seriously?!

Yup. They said "nudity is nudity, no matter what the age." They would have kept that decision if not for the HUGE protest about it. They eventually overturned it and I suspect the same will happen with BF'ing pictures, it will just take more time.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#47

Is that only for public albums?
Reply
#48

Rosa parks sit down.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

Pickle Wrote:Is that only for public albums?

well, only a public picture. Like, this happened when a cloth diapering company had a contest fo cutest cloth diapered baby. People posted the pics, they were deleted.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#50

in ny its legal for a women to go topless, just as a man does. of course 0 percent of the hot ones take advantage of it, only the fat ugly ones do.
Reply
#51

Haha, in the town I used to live in, it was also legal for women to go topless. Only one did, a 50-year-old lesbian. It was like a car wreck, you couldnt' help but look.
Reply
#52

The same is true of breastfeeding women. When I see one who is doing it, it's invariably some fatty, who doesn't own a nursing tank and I am way more gorssed out by seeing her rolls than her milk jugs. The main reason I cover up is because of the tummy, not the boobs.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#53

Preach it sista! On all accounts. Big Grin
Reply
#54

If I were snarg I'd claim bode on you peeps.


Did I ever tell you guys about the time I saw the lady breast feeding at chuck e cheese?
Reply
#55

Was she neck high in the ball pit?Otherwise its inappropriate.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

BIRD33 Wrote:Was she neck high in the ball pit?Otherwise its inappropriate.

Nah she was in teh section for the smaller kids. I walked up and stood in front of her. She said "YES?" kinda rudely.... I asked if that ride is only a quarter too?


She packed up and left.

Sad


(FTR record bird... Chuck E Cheeses slogan is all rides only a quarter)
Reply
#57

as far as I'm concerned, women who are so bent on whipping their tit on in public forfeit their right to privacy, and deserve to get stared at by whoever the fuck feels like doing so.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#58

WoolyGoat Wrote:as far as I'm concerned, women who are so bent on whipping their tit on in public forfeit their right to privacy, and deserve to get stared at by whoever the fuck feels like doing so.

I completely agree. And for the most part, those who are willing to nurse without a cover are exactly those people who don't give a shit who is watching or staring.

Though, I rarely "whip out my tit." Makes it sound like a wrestling match. Boob gets exposed for a second, baby latches on, head gets covered by a blanket.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#59

if there's a blanket in use, or one ready for impending immediate use, then I have no problem with it.

bare titted breastfeeders should be uncomfortably stared at by the analg8tors of the world.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#60

Some are doing it to show how important they are.Believe it.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
02-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-14-2006, 01:10 AM
Last Post by Jesse Antarctica
11-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Last Post by Beaucephus
04-30-2004, 08:08 PM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
03-25-2004, 07:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)